The community and Sophax. Mostly Sophax.

• The community is disgusting they ruin the game you should ban people where are the in-game moderators I hate the people who play this game no punctuation because I am upset and outraged that you would let this happen Torn Banner.

Sophax where are you my love? Pls come bk.

I said I would make this thread, I am mostly curious to see if anyone who was a part of this uses the forum. No, that doesn’t mean you, Xylvion.

• cool ur jets

• Just go here

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivserveradmin

oh wait nobody ever responds, never mind.

• It’s a shame that players feel the need to spam the chat like that, but I suppose that’s just the internet being the internet. Feel free to start a votekick for players who do this. It’s hard for the mods to catch stuff like this unless we are actually in the server when it happens.

@Greg - The admins try to be available on the chat whenever they can. If you need help and we’re not in the chat, feel free to add us to your friends list so we can help you out. This is an unpaid volunteer position so we’re likely not going to be available 24/7, but we try to be on as much as we can.

Also just a reminder, keep further discussion in this thread civil.

• You guys sure get worked up. It’s not much to worry about; if they’re busy spamming chat it’s easier to kill them without resistance.

• I was just joking, by the way, I feel like that didn’t come across somehow. I just want to know where my Sophy has gone.

• sophax got rekt

• I don’t even remember how it started, but it was hillarious.

• Well isn’t that funny because just a few days ago you were bullying this other player with your buttbuddies on an official server, copying his sentences because he wasn’t good at English and you got votekicked after binding a command to say one of his sentences x100 and you even logged on a smurf account and started spamming again. I might have a screenshot but I’m writing this on my phone.

• @Albert!:

Well isn’t that funny because just a few days ago you were bullying this other player with your buttbuddies on an official server, copying his sentences because he wasn’t good at English and you got votekicked after binding a command to say one of his sentences x100 and you even logged on a smurf account and started spamming again. I might have a screenshot but I’m writing this on my phone.

typical britbongs

• @Albert!:

buttbuddies

butt buddies
    Two very close friends that spend a lot of time together, and are rarely seen apart from each other.
    “They are butt buddies.”

Just in case someone else was curious too.

• @Albert!:

Well isn’t that funny because just a few days ago you were bullying this other player with your buttbuddies on an official server, copying his sentences because he wasn’t good at English and you got votekicked after binding a command to say one of his sentences x100 and you even logged on a smurf account and started spamming again. I might have a screenshot but I’m writing this on my phone.

What’s your steam name, friend? Not sure if I seen you in-game or not.

• @Jetstream:

What’s your steam name, friend? Not sure if I seen you in-game or not.

Turns out I don’t have a screenshot, but I’m pretty sure you’ll remember what I’m talking about. I’m Albért, by the way.

• drama intensifies

• euphoria intensifies

• @Albert That totally blows the nerffest out of the water that’s for sure.

• Just a quick reminder regarding trying to ‘call people out’ etc., on the forums. Don’t

If anyone wishes to report wrongdoings, especially where they have screenshots/videos or other proof, then please contact one of the mods (either on http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivserveradmin, directly on steam, PM on this site, or via email etc.) or one of the devs. (or contact@tornbanner.com).

• Just a quick reminder that this is a joke thread and it should have been pretty obvious.

• i thought this was serious