Does Torn banner Need to update Deadliest warriors?

• Yes or no and if yes what would you add

• Yes the game is broken lol. It needs to at least work properly.

• Haha,
    no = troll vote

• I voted for no. CDW is a failed experiment and CMW should be priority.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I voted for no. CDW is a failed experiment and CMW should be priority.

What you really mean is “no I don’t play it so why should they patch something I don’t play”.

• @lemonater47:

What you really mean is “no I don’t play it so why should they patch something I don’t play”.

He did have a few screenshots.

I played the game as well and as much as it really, really needs some changes and rebalancing, it just feels as if that ship has sailed a long time ago.
    The whole concept of the DLC was an attempt at making something “different” that needless to say, didn’t quite work out very well.

There may be some fans left who enjoy the game, like you, but overall the community has given up on this game a while ago and rightfully so.

• Torn Banner can’t properly maintain 1 game, how do you think they could manage with 2?

• MW needs to be the focus.

• MW has been the focus for 8 months. This game only needs 1 patch and every largely agrees on what needs to be done.

• I just want them to change Sword of War, Naginata, and Falcata a bit. Maybe make the shield bash hitbox a little less retarded.

Sword of War’s animations are dumb and glitchy, and it deals WAAAAAY too much thrust damage for how easy it is to land. Naginata just deals too much damage period, it’s animations are also questionable. Falcata is just… annoying, not even good, too many bad Spartans use it, nerf it so that they learn to use something else.

Detailed list of how things should be balanced below:

Pirate: I’d nerf Blunderbuss considerably (Make it’s spread way more inaccurate), but allow you to kick with it (nothing else, just kick). Also, I’d suggest buffing Pistol damage to be guaranteed 1 hit kill on headshot on all classes. I’d slightly buff Hatchet speed, slightly nerf the Cutlass/Saber alt-LMB, and fix the invisible range on it’s thrust. Increase the damage of Cutlass thrust by 20%, reduce it’s LMB damage by 10%, increase Saber LMB damage by 20%, reduce thrust damage by 10%.

Spartan: I’d slightly buff Xiphos thrust damage by about 15% and increase the thrust speed. Buff Kopis by making it slightly faster, nerf Shield bash hitbox to be like the Sarissa shield hitbox. I’d buff Sarissa’s range/pushback OR buff it’s speed, one or the other. Nerf Dory so that it cannot be thrown, but slightly buff Javelin damage and limit your Javelin ammo to 2, limit Short Spear ammo to 4 and buff Short Spear melee range by about 25%. Nerf Falcata by reducing it’s swing speed by 30%.

Samurai: Nerf Naginata’s damage by around 25%, and fix it’s animations to be less janky. Buff Yari’s attack speed considerably (it’s far too slow for it’s terrible damage output. The only reason to bring it is it’s amazing drag-potential). Nerf Nodachi slightly by speeding up it’s LMB by about 10-20%. Increase projectile speed on Yari arrows.

Ninja: Reduce Shuriken damage by 40% but increase throw speed by 30%. Reduce the Ninjato thrust speed slightly. FIX BOSTAFF ANIMATIONS. Buff the Metsubushi in some way. Buff Smoke Bombs to linger for slightly longer, and allow the Ninja to regenerate health inside it.

Knight: Nerf Sword of War thrust damage by 30%, buff LMB damage by 20%, fix Sword of War hitboxes to be less retarded, fix Sword of War one handed Alt LMB animation. Buff the Poleaxe by increasing it’s drag speed SLIGHTLY. Buff throwing Knives to deal 8 more damage. Change the Shield kick to be an actual kick animation, or make the shield kick easier to distinguish. Nerf Mace Thrust speed by 40%, buff LMB/Overhead damage by 20%.

Viking: Buff Dane Axe by increasing it’s overall damage by 15%. Make Norse Sword’s LMB do 15% less damage, add that 15% to it’s thrust, fix Norse Sword’s thrust hitbox to be easier to land a full-damage thrust. Nerf Viking Spear’s thrust damage by 10%, nerf it’s attack speed slightly. Buff Hammer LMB/Overhead speed by 15%. Increase the cooldown on shield kick.

• No. Game took months of development time away from MW. It’s dead and a single patch isn’t going to revive it. It’s just a shittier version of CMW with a much lower skill ceiling and shallower combat.

• @Noxin:

No. Game took months of development time away from MW. It’s dead and a single patch isn’t going to revive it. It’s just a shittier version of CMW with a much lower skill ceiling and shallower combat.

Because unpunishable-on-miss 360 noscope two hander drags with everyone’s favorite bitch Knight is so much less shallow, with such a higher skill-ceiling.

• @TheMightyAltroll:

Because unpunishable-on-miss 360 noscope two hander drags with everyone’s favorite bitch Knight is so much less shallow, with such a higher skill-ceiling.

If you think drags are hard to deal with, you’re already beyond all help.

• Never said they were hard to deal with. I will however say that they’re stupid, and MW favors Knight almost completely.

• @TheMightyAltroll:

Never said they were hard to deal with. I will however say that they’re stupid, and MW favors Knight almost completely.

Aren’t people always complaining about Spartan and Samurai in DW? Archer is the strongest class in MW btw.

• ^He’s the exception.

• I don’t know of any good players in DW that complain about Spartan, or Samurai. Infact, I don’t even know a single person that complains about Samurai. Plenty of idiots complain about Spartan.

• The largest patch MW saw was n the development phase of deadliest warrior. So you can’t say it took away development time.

In fact it wasn’t till after the release when torn banner stopped patching anything for ages.

• @TheMightyAltroll:

I don’t know of any good players in DW

QFT…10char

• @lemonater47:

The largest patch MW saw was n the development phase of deadliest warrior. So you can’t say it took away development time.

So you are saying they spend months developing DW and it did not take away any time from MW just because a patch was released?

Are you trolling?