Arms and Armor - Contest for the Chivalry Item Workshop

• Any reason some weapons are missing from that list?

• @swagfox:

Any reason some weapons are missing from that list?

Secondary weapons are not allowed as a single submission. they are if you’re submitting it as part of a set.

• Anybody else having trouble registering on the Polycount forum? I never got the activation e-mail and I use gmail.

• @Bonebrew22:

Secondary weapons are not allowed as a single submission. they are if you’re submitting it as part of a set.

No I mean, poleaxe and hatchet aren’t there for one, or am I blind?

• @Alphonse:

Anybody else having trouble registering on the Polycount forum? I never got the activation e-mail and I use gmail.

In your message box you should have 1 unread message. In it are instructions to activate (it asks you to post “hello” in a thread and wait about 48 hours before they activate you).

You should also get an activation e-mail.

• @Gauntlet:

In your message box you should have 1 unread message(…)
    You should also get an activation e-mail.

Lol, I didn’t get either messages.
    I’ll just wait some more and send them an e-mail in case it doesn’t work.

• daamn TB <3, I wish I had time on this :D

holy hack good luck to all contestants! :)

be sure to make arabian skins someone plox

• The level of high fantasy is already making me cry.

Polycount pls.

• @LTTLWLF:

The level of high fantasy is already making me cry.

Polycount pls.

Please make account and tell these fools to stop wasting their time.

• Oh yeah thats an excellent idea, the only problem is that no ones play the game anymore lol.

• @LTTLWLF:

The level of high fantasy is already making me cry.

Polycount pls.

Yeah, too much high fantasy stuff :’(

• @SavageBeatings:

Yeah, too much high fantasy stuff :’(

Waiting for my account to be activated, but I’ll be modelling swords based off practical historical examples. Hopefully they’ll be enough to counteract the skyrim modder orgy.

YOU’RE WELCOME TORN BANNER.

• Looking forward to your work then!

• dayumn these are gud

^ HWS

• Lol.

Definitely won’t lose its charm or anything when you see 32 Mason Knights walking around with hound helmets in 1 server.

• Problem with this contest is that website is full of people who haven’t even played the game prior to seeing the contest then they buy it only to compete in the contest under the prospect of winning with their inappropriate submissions.

• @KILLBANDS:

Problem with this contest is that website is full of people who haven’t even played the game prior to seeing the contest then they buy it only to compete in the contest under the prospect of winning with their inappropriate submissions.

such ppl were also in map contest and they didn’t win even mostly they thought they can’t not win contest…

so imho don’t worry, TB won’t allow any “wrong” items

if we will have som of them in workshop and creators will make some mod for it to use it just for fun later…

it can’t make any harm :)

• For those of you interested in providing constructive criticism to item creators, I highly suggest you register on the polycount forums.

• Someone asked this earlier but I don’t think they got a response, and I’d like an answer too:

Why is poleaxe missing from the knight weapons for the polycount contest? Was it a mistake or are we not allowed to do that weapon?

• We have an 1 advantage over the polycount members.

They don’t make historical or vaguely medival stuff. Half of them think medieval = high fantasy.