Every clash I have with someone is a stalemate.

• @ChuckingIt:

Let me elaborate here.

If you are going to help a skilled player, you need to do it the right way.
    1.) ONLY do stabs, to minimize your chance of hitting your own guy.
    2.) Don’t stand directly opposite of him if your weapon is long, because you may accidentally stab through your opponent and hit him which will piss him off.
    3.) Best place to stand would be in between directly opposite and directly on top of him. You and your buddy should make like a 90 degree angle to your opponent, then move from there as needed.

4.) Don’t stand directly behind him because space behind your back is super important if you are forced to defensive position.

Nothing pisses me off more than braindead teammates blocking my escape route when shit hits the fan. Or maybe archers do but blocking my back is deffo one thing that really grinds my gears.

• @Kreittis:

4.) Don’t stand directly behind him because space behind your back is super important if you are forced to defensive position.

Nothing pisses me off more than braindead teammates blocking my escape route when shit hits the fan. Or maybe archers do but blocking my back is deffo one thing that really grinds my gears.

Good point. I often don’t block because I know all the weapon ranges, and if I a player take a swing out of range, I’ll often take a small step backwards to avoid the hit. So if I step back, and am blocked by some D nozzle, then I’ll get upset.

• @ChuckingIt:

Good point. I often don’t block because I know all the weapon ranges, and if I a player take a swing out of range, I’ll often take a small step backwards to avoid the hit. So if I step back, and am blocked by some D nozzle, then I’ll get upset.

Who still backpedals these days. Matrixing is foolproof in pubs.

Unless you weren’t talking about pubs, in which case you should have a serious sitdown with your clanmates about not standing right behind you.

• @Rickvs:

Unless you weren’t talking about pubs, in which case you should have a serious sitdown with your clanmates about not standing right behind you.

Unless you are too close and need to step back but some dinky ass LMBguard blocks your path and you die due to team damage and enemy damage at the same time.

• @Rickvs:

I’m just going to write this response off as troll talk and ignore it in the hopes that new people don’t listen to you.

• Pretty much everything you guys mentioned is in Yarnu’s Video. Just watch those.

• @Rickvs:

I usually backpedal dodgy MAAs which seems to piss them off and just rush in, hue.

• Lol of course it was a troll post, it even started with “Who still backpedals these days”. Glad at least someone got the clue.

But in all seriousness I do think that matrixing is considerably underused.
    The most common “gangbangs” I witness is when one guy can’t backpedal for whatever reason and then tries a halfass duck under the first strike and sprints away from the confrontation.

• Ugh, so irritating when​I’m tryna back up but some idiot behind me won’t fuckin move.

• I would rather my teammate just stand behind me blocking my way.

It beats the alternative where they are swinging through me trying and failing to hit the guy in front of me.

• One of the things I love doing as a shield user is running in between an enemy and a teammate that is about to get hit and block the attack. It is especially wonderful when the enemy is a vanguard trying to combo through multiple enemies and you just end his glee right then and there.

“You have my shield brother!” I want that as a voice command!