Something is wrong with the official servers

• I’m on the east coast so I usually play on those and get around 50 to 60 ping and about 60 to 80 on central servers. Everything seems fine when I first join the server and then after playing a match or two everyones ping just shoots through the roof. I’m not sure what the issue is but it would be great if TB could look into getting this fixed.

• Citadel and coldfront by any chance?

• Sounds more like one of those classic “Can’t spawn”-bugs where 1 team suddenly can’t spawn and everyone’s ping starts rising.

Apart from that or the map being either Citadel or Coldfront, it’s more likely related to the server itself. Multiplay being derpy.

• One time it was citadel but it just happened on dark forest. It wasn’t related to any team not being able to respawn everyone was still playing it was just super laggy. I feel like its a server issue as well I just wanted to make them aware that there’s a problem and hopefully they can do something to fix it.

• yep just played on one, pings skyrocketed to like 180+ for everyone. And it was the only TO server not low rank and not full (out of like 3 servers with <100 ping.

Game is dying hard.

• What map was it. If it was citadel or coldfront then the ping spikes are a known issue.

• @lemonater47:

What map was it. If it was citadel or coldfront then the ping spikes are a known issue.

I played in Coldfront today, pretty much everybody’s ping was over 100 ms at one point. We switched to Hillside and and it was much improved at first, but the situation deteriorated throughout the match.

• I’ll check this out, I haven’t noticed any latency issues during my play through though.

• @DaGGyzo:

I’ll check this out, I haven’t noticed any latency issues during my play through though.

Thank you :)

• Why are we still using Multiplay?

• @Chimpanzer:

Why are we still using Multiplay?

Because you can get servers in Asia, NA, SA, Yurop and Australia from same provider for a better price + its easier to manage them.