The Huggles Experience

• Guys, ever since I have founded my, well the religion that is hugism I have felt the need to bond with all of you. I call this bonding project, the huggles experience. We should all come as one religious group and praise the one and only God, Huggles. This isn’t an advertisment I’m brining up, this is one post in which I request the chiv community to come together and bond with me. Thank you all.

creating a religion is totally legal, and no I cannot be infracted for “mocking” religion, as I am merely just a man of worship trying to live his life. I have created a religion, nothing more. I’m not attempting to make a mockery of anything, I just ask for the right to be able to share my thoughts in off topic.

I’m a changed man now. Lets all post something about our lives that made us change ourselves and turn to the love of huggles. I’ll start, one time I dropped the soap……Then everything changed.

Share your life changing moments so we can all bond together. I love this game, I love this community. Thank you all.

• One time, Huggles was really bored, so he became a god.

• @Karasu:

One time, Huggles was really bored, so he became a god.

Aye, I believe I have ascended soley because I own a bmw AND a mercedes. But those who own the like may ascend into holiness and sit next to me in Hugdom.

• you should pay someone to play under your alias so it doesnt look like you suck

• @zombojoe:

you should pay someone to play under your alias so it doesnt look like you suck

Holy shrek, by Huggle I feel insulted. 2v2 us nerd >.>

lol

• by ysmir i will

that was friendly advice btw considering how much money you have

• @zombojoe:

by ysmir i will

that was friendly advice btw considering how much money you have

Its his parents money.

• are you saying he didnt earn it at all?

• lemon would never be so bold. hugs is godsbased elite dangerous. no telling what kind of machinations he’ll throw his money at