Sensible knockback nerf.

• @Huggles:

My ego? Wasting time to call you out is bad enough right now though. Just can’t help it when 4/6 of your arguments have your personal “skill” within them and are down playing someone else’s knowledge or ability.

All my arguments have come with video proof showing that it’s counterable. I didn’t do anything skillfull in them, all I did was sprint forward, parry, and attack. I wish you would make videos too showing how It’s hard to approach a vanguard because then we could have an actual conversation about it. As is it’s impossible for me to try and debate you since it comes down to eachother telling eachother we’re wrong, so no one is going to budge.

• The base of the problem is that you don’t need knockback at all to be good with weapons that have longer range, and you most certainly don’t need ridiculous off leverage knockbacks either. Vanguard is fine even if they don’t remove sprint lockout, but just removing sprint lockout and fixing any inconsistencies is the way to go, and the majority of players agree with this rebuff/nerf. Including many vanguards.

• @Huggles:

in rounds, sure not within games. Not my ego, simple truths. Most certainly hasn’t happened when I was playing alongside leo or beast or shack.

Honestly, it doesn’t even matter neither of us have proof and i regret saying it. because all i was trying to do was get back on topic.

Anyone know why knockback is strongest with LMBs? i would think overheads or stabs should knock back the most

• Guys, keep it on track. The discussion is about knockback, not petty clan drama.

• @Gauntlet:

Guys, keep it on track. The discussion is about knockback, not petty clan drama.

He’s right tbh, moving forward don’t add in fuel to the fire and then apologize directly after.

Knockback is dumb on ledges and should be balanced accordingly, give vanguards more mobility not crutch mechanics 10 q have a nice day forums peoples.

• knockback is lame in teamfights

parry an attack, bam out of range of everyone all the sudden

charge attack knockback is too strong

• @AmishInsurgent:

replace knockback with no sprint lockout and I’m actually fine with that. I’m just trying to argue the point that knockback isn’t OP and that removing it should cause for some other buff to be added.

Why were we arguing then? Forgive my stupidity. I don’t think knockback is op, it’s just a mechanic that annoys the fuck out of me. I also play thrusting spear and polehammer quite a lot tbh.

• @Ranulf:

Why were we arguing then? Forgive my stupidity. I don’t think knockback is op, it’s just a mechanic that annoys the fuck out of me. I also play thrusting spear and polehammer quite a lot tbh.

Nah my bad man, sorry. I understand where players come from with knockback, we all just have different opinions on how chivalry would be set up perfectly though.

• @AmishInsurgent:

I wish you would make videos too showing how It’s hard to approach a vanguard because then we could have an actual conversation about it.

I’ll get one of those :3 ez
    A lot of the time vanguards are hard to approach, but I feel like it’s not OP.
    Just them knockback brandi-slashes that make me want to go kill myself.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBmcwZpsGFE

Knockback works as intended.

• dat hws knockback

• @Kim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBmcwZpsGFE

Knockback works as intended.

I once got knockback hard with fists…

…and died cause of gravity.

• http://youtu.be/N-ei5bcVPrI I’ll just leave this here…