Now that we've got that new web dev

• based mods probably gonna close this immediately on title alone

has anyone realized that the 3 banners above Forums just don’t work? I’m talking about the ones visible on the main website page. They look pretty important, titled Characters Media & Story respectively.

I bet that TB realized that nobody cared about anything on the website except for the forums, but they didn’t know that I want to know a bit more about the man at arms.

• Don’t name it that lol.

Seems like they are building their site up.

• @lemonater47:

Don’t name it that lol.

Seems like they are building their site up.

No mr. worthless post count upper, I blame it on laziness. They shouldn’t have changed it until it was ready, because now I have no idea who the man at arms is. Fuck is that? Or the story, because after like 600 hours of play + 120 in aoc and I still have no idea why the two factions are fighting eachother.

• Not sure why you think a mod would close this if you’re just making legit criticisms without breaking any rules. You should be a bit friendlier towards Lemon though.

• web based is gods based. torn funnel needs a snappy website or no onez will buy their game. first time impressions are really top deal and Torn funnel realizes this. they are not as dumb as you think. tbh i would use this site over google chrome and flamerfox combined. that’s how professional this website looks. im really impressed by all the hard work that’s been done. still not REALLY happy, because I think webz needs a few more improvements, but it should definitely be fixed first, because first time impressions. gameplay can always be fixed later after our fanbase is massive

• @etherclass1337:

web based is gods based. torn funnel needs a snappy website or no onez will buy their game. first time impressions are really top deal and Torn funnel realizes this. they are not as dumb as you think. tbh i would use this site over google chrome and flamerfox combined. that’s how professional this website looks. im really impressed by all the hard work that’s been done. still not REALLY happy, because I think webz needs a few more improvements, but it should definitely be fixed first, because first time impressions. gameplay can always be fixed later after our fanbase is massive

What? Chrome and Firefox are browsers.

• @etherclass1337:

web based is gods based. torn funnel needs a snappy website or no onez will buy their game. first time impressions are really top deal and Torn funnel realizes this. they are not as dumb as you think. tbh i would use this site over google chrome and flamerfox combined. that’s how professional this website looks. im really impressed by all the hard work that’s been done. still not REALLY happy, because I think webz needs a few more improvements, but it should definitely be fixed first, because first time impressions. gameplay can always be fixed later after our fanbase is massive

seconded +1 /fedoratip

I bought chivalry because it looked awesome in some gameplay videos, not because of flashy html5 or whatever the fuck. Oh and karasu, first thread I made about the random ass website update it gets l0ckd

• @DahDakilven:

seconded +1 /fedoratip

I bought chivalry because it looked awesome in some gameplay videos, not because of flashy html5 or whatever the fuck. Oh and karasu, first thread I made about the random ass website update it gets l0ckd

Because you posted a thread in general discussion asking about problems with the game when it belongs in bug reports (or game mechanics depending on the problem).

Back on topic.

• such hostility to mr karrots

mr web dev god if you are reading this pls make it so you can embed videos pls

• @Karasu:

Because you posted a thread in general discussion asking about problems with the game when it belongs in bug reports (or game mechanics depending on the problem).

Back on topic.

i honestly think that bugs and balance issues (also a bug but not quite) belong in the General Discussions, where people actually read them, instead of it lavishing in a dead subforum that is never read. Being a mod of this……conglomerate you ought to know that nobody except the 3-4 postcountophiliacs on this site venture outside General Discussions

on topic: who is the maa?

• @DahDakilven:

i honestly think that bugs and balance issues (also a bug but not quite) belong in the General Discussions, where people actually read them, instead of it lavishing in a dead subforum that is never read.

on topic: who is the maa?

Balance and bug section is read quite a bit. We try to keep things organized so they can be found easier and seen by the people who want to see them. It’s great that you have an opinion about it but it really doesn’t matter since you have to follow the rules anyway.

• @Karasu:

but it really doesn’t matter since you have to follow the rules anyway.

says who? i remember posting a picture of Hitler inspecting some SS battalion, put the names of TB and the mod team on top of the battalion, and got off with an “infraction point.”

like 50 of those points later and nothing happened.

Also i’m blaming you for derailing this thread

• @DahDakilven:

says who? i remember posting a picture of Hitler inspecting some SS battalion, put the names of TB and the mod team on top of the battalion, and got off with an “infraction point.”

like 50 of those points later and nothing happened.

Also i’m blaming you for derailing this thread

Making an unnecessary comment about moderation in your original post and continuing to argue with me derailed this thread.

You should stay on topic.

• @Karasu:

moderation

my point is there is none

You should stay on topic.

you’re the only one posting, and I’d feel sorry if nobody was there to reply

• This post is deleted!

• Locking thread. Feel free to make a new one without calling out mods for no reason.