Now that we've got that new web dev

• has anyone realized that the 3 banners above Forums just don’t work? I’m talking about the ones visible on the main website page. They look pretty important, titled Characters Media & Story respectively. I bet that TB realized that nobody cared about anything on the website except for the forums, but they didn’t know that I want to know a bit more about the man at arms.

• whoa deja vu

• this is really important. too important for lock.

• @zombojoe:

whoa deja vu

It usually happens when there’s a glitch in The Matrix

It looks like the site is not ready yet, since the “banners” you are talking about are not linking to anything and are just pictures.

• I am glad Oy pointed it out though, I had to go check it myself.

• holy fuck, lets fix this RIGHT now and leave the game how it is. The WEBSITE is the important thing here and not the game.

• @50ShadesofClay:

holy fuck, lets fix this RIGHT now and leave the game how it is. The WEBSITE is the important thing here and not the game.

do you think we haven’t tried to get TB to fix the game?

this must be the FIRST request TB’s ever seen regarding us wanting to hit that Characters banner and finally see the agathian MAA’s full head of hair and backstory.

• i really would like website to be a bit better. game is already close to near almost flawless state, and tournaments should be coming up shortly. the website is what needs a bit of attention right now in my opinion. remember TB, website is first impression! game can always be fixed later after people have bought it and fanbase is ludicrous absurd high.

• @etherclass1337:

i really would like website to be a bit better. game is already close to near almost flawless state, and tournaments should be coming up shortly. the website is what needs a bit of attention right now in my opinion. remember TB, website is first impression! game can always be fixed later after people have bought it and fanbase is ludicrous absurd high.

now I can safely say that i KNOW you’re on drugs.

• @50ShadesofClay:

He is lvl 10, of course he is.

• @50ShadesofClay:

he could just be naturally deranged, too many assumptions not enough evidence

• i resent these implications, and reject them under the highest quality. i just think the website is in some dire need of attention because the game is great right now. there’s hardly any bugs or inconsistency unless some highlevel tryhard abuses the code and sketches the game out. and im coming at this from a lvl you’re not on so you prob wouldn’t understand, but torn funnel understands

• @etherclass1337:

i resent these implications, and reject them under the highest quality. i just think the website is in some dire need of attention because the game is great right now. there’s hardly any bugs or inconsistency unless some highlevel tryhard abuses the code and sketches the game out. and im coming at this from a lvl you’re not on so you prob wouldn’t understand, but torn funnel understands

Obvious troll is obvious.

• @Fang:

Obvious troll is obvious.

are you suggesting he might be a troll?

this calls for further examination

• Wow, so many retarded shits here. It’s not like the web designers are also game developers.

• Since this topic has been reported and has now developed in to general trolling, will close it here

• you forgot to close it m8

• ^^ banned for posting in a locked thread.