Most hated

• dont call people out. just tell me who is the most hated on the forums. Without calling people out.

• I don’t think there’s anyone on the forum who everyone unanimously hates right now.

Ex-forum members? Probably Nohbdy. He was extremely toxic before he was banned.

• There’s a conspiracy against me right now tbh. Someone said I wasn’t the true God of the universe the other day. But I am the lord of the hugther and I wrote the 10 hugs. What will come of this tbh…. Time to bring out the tin fedora.

Duct Tape and Euphoria will save us all

• i love nohbdy. u are the creator of universe tbh

• i admire nohbdys logic

• I want to join the huggles club, they have a unique view on life that is either a cult or drugs but either way is very compelling towards perfect happiness.

• oh the most hated, obviously the person who posted the most

• @gregcau:

I want to join the huggles club, they have a unique view on life that is either a cult or drugs but either way is very compelling towards perfect happiness.

I accept all of my children. Except……the untouchables…and goats ofc.

• im capricorn. I belong to the ETHER CLASS gage muild, a secret foundation of small pebbles below the basement of society. Do i smell cracks in the foundation? yes, yes I do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aitomv0yeQ

• @gregcau:

oh the most hated, obviously the person who posted the most

Nah Retsnom took that title from me ages ago. Then it was Nohbdy.

• @lemonater47:

Nah Retsnom took that title from me ages ago. Then it was Nohbdy.

Hmmmm, why would anyone hate lemonator, he’s a good fellow tbh. Never sarcastic, never aggressive, never hateful or annoying. I don’t think he’s ever shit posted once, or diverted the topic and got it moved instead of getting infracted. Me no recalls aney o dis.

• @Huggles:

Hmmmm, why would anyone hate lemonator, he’s a good fellow tbh. Never sarcastic, never aggressive, never hateful or annoying. I don’t think he’s ever shit posted once, or diverted the topic and got it moved instead of getting infracted. Me no recalls aney o dis.

I know right. What could anyone possibly have against me?

• Some people don’t like your infrequent short posts.

• I go with the fruity one. I’m sad I wasn’t nominated but I’ve been playing other games for a while.
    I heard they fixed everything though, so, looking forward to playing againz

• @BillDoor:

I heard they fixed everything though

Wut, this game is at it’s peak of hatred atm tbh. No one in comp likes the game anymore, but we still love it. People get my drift.

• @Huggles:

Wut, this game is at it’s peak of hatred atm tbh. No one in comp likes the game anymore, but we still love it. People get my drift.

i agree

fucking hate this game, but its just so fun

• If you have an issue with someone report it to the mods or devs.

Calling people out specifically without specifying a name would either fall under actually calling people out by name (as has happened in this thread already) or to be generalised vagaries to the realm of pointlessness.

Either way, once again - closing topic