[WIP] Bleakwood

• Hello folks I’d like to present what I have been working on the last few days. This is by no means close to being done, it is very early WIP, as you will be able to notice in some places. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome!

This map is supposed to take place a few miles away from the Hillside siege. The Mason Order captures an Agathian village, and welp, the Agathians try to take it back.

This will support LTS, FFA, TDM. I won’t always update often, as I won’t have much time for a while.

http://imgur.com/a/NEGYq

• A unique idea, that looks very interesting.

It’s so grim, sad and dark though… good work on the atmosphere!

Keep us updated with the screenshots, and have fun mapping! ;)
    The more maps the better!

• Love the atmosphere! But no TO = no fun.

If you’re gonna focus on LTS and TDM, then make sure there’s plenty of flank routes to help punish grouping with plenty of archer cover.

• Thanks! And I don’t believe I am good enough in the kismet branch of Unreal 3 for a TO map yet, I spent most of my learning time on the artistic population of a level.

• @Pebble:

Thanks! And I don’t believe I am good enough in the kismet branch of Unreal 3 for a TO map yet, I spent most of my learning time on the artistic population of a level.

It’s not that hard, so don’t give up on TO! ;)

For starters you can check othet kismet setups (like on stoneshill/darkforest) or check “example map” folder for basic chiv kismet knowledge.

• be prepared to struggle looking at the kismet on the chiv maps

i would recommend you look at a custom map tbh

• Agreed, don’t give yourself headaches by trying to decipher the official maps’ spaghetti kismet, look at custom maps for examples instead.

• Looks great ! Keep up :)