Please, game is balanced

• Just like to say that I think this game is reary balanced and totally not in need of any major adjustments. I know its like super awesome to bash weapons and balance but it reary is serious business. I reary think that if any of the weapons are messed with now that the game will become too skewed in every direction but the right one. Please TB don’t make same mistake 3 times!Please TB be careful! Please TB lets make small changes and then none, because game is already great. Removing flinch was a great idea… flutters eyes was that your idea TB? Sucha great idea that reary put archers into a great spot and balanced the game. Anyways, don’t stop doing the wonderjack job! You are god tier and anyone who denies it is reary stupid.

• @etherclass1337:

Just like to say that I think this game is reary balanced and totally not in need of any major adjustments. I know its like super awesome to bash weapons and balance but it reary is serious business. I reary think that if any of the weapons are messed with now that the game will become too skewed in every direction but the right one. Please TB don’t make same mistake 3 times!Please TB be careful! Please TB lets make small changes and then none, because game is already great. Removing flinch was a great idea… flutters eyes was that your idea TB? Sucha great idea that reary put archers into a great spot and balanced the game. Anyways, don’t stop doing the wonderjack job! You are god tier and anyone who denies it is reary stupid.

Anyone with 1000+ hours is stupid then :P

Flinch broken, animations broken, balance dead.

GG no RE Id rather have chivalry 2 by 2015 than see torn banner attempt to iron out the game tbh.

• @Huggles:

Anyone with 1000+ hours is stupid then :P

Flinch broken, animations broken, balance dead.

GG no RE Id rather have chivalry 2 by 2015 than see torn banner attempt to iron out the game tbh.

well it has taken the 1000+ hr group this long to see that lmb spamming is king and the animations can be fucked at times…… It only took me 10hrs to realize that… maybe eating fruit loops my entire life gave me enhanced perception

• @Tombstone:

well it has taken the 1000+ hr group this long to see that lmb spamming is king and the animations can be fucked at times…… It only took me 10hrs to realize that… maybe eating fruit loops my entire life gave me enhanced perception

Spam is not key, but. Reverse slash ripostes alongside many other beat drags are quite jittery and broken. N.a. players can no possibly imitates, it’s at the higher tiers when there are visually noticeable flaws as forced desyncs occur etc etc.

• the trick was always to break your animations as much as possible

and each iteration of chivalry players understood that perfectly well lol

• @zombojoe:

the trick was always to break your animations as much as possible and each iteration of chivalry players understood that perfectly well lol

animations dont break. it’s all the 1337 asshats that abuse and manipulate this games beautiful code into exploitation heaven. this game is currently the best the market can do, so tough luck baddies finding other game to go troll in. everything in this game is legit elite… the players are whats wrong because they’re the ones breaking the game.

• @Huggles:

Spam is not key, but. Reverse slash ripostes alongside many other beat drags are quite jittery and broken. N.a. players can no possibly imitates, it’s at the higher tiers when there are visually noticeable flaws as forced desyncs occur etc etc.

I find that reverse slash breaks more people timings then the animations. If you use it too much, your oponent will git gud in parrying it (of course in a duel situation, in team based modes shits get more effective imo). I like to use a slow ass drag followed by this reverse slash thing, makes people think you are going to delay the slash too but in fact it will hit them fast as fuck lol

Very nice move with the vanguard polearms. I find that the polehammer and the bardiche are really nice if you use this reverse slash technic.

• @Vanguard:

I find that reverse slash breaks more people timings then the animations. If you use it too much, your oponent will git gud in parrying it (of course in a duel situation, in team based modes shits get more effective imo). I like to use a slow ass drag followed by this reverse slash thing, makes people think you are going to delay the slash too but in fact it will hit them fast as fuck lol

Very nice move with the vanguard polearms. I find that the polehammer and the bardiche are really nice if you use this reverse slash technic.

No, especially off the riposte you can’t claim to be able to parry it consistently, because sometimes it goes through you into uber drag. Spin2win meta doesn’t have enough downsides tbh. Worst comes to worst you hit trade. Or they get a block off and riposte into your face but with longer weapons there is no downside at all.

• @Huggles:

No, especially off the riposte you can’t claim to be able to parry it consistently, because sometimes it goes through you into uber drag. Spin2win meta doesn’t have enough downsides tbh. Worst comes to worst you hit trade. Or they get a block off and riposte into your face but with longer weapons there is no downside at all.

You must not facehug someone who spins. I spin like a fucking russian ballerina with the zwei and what mostly kills me are people who knows how to keep the distance/man at arms/fucking archers. Imo its what makes it viable, if it wasn’t for that, it would be shit tier.

Dudes who I fight with and know how I play usually keep their distance and try to bait me. If they get in facehug range they get rekt by them crazy ass zwei slashes lol