Longsword

• believe me once they get rid of the hit trade meta with MECHANICS changes LS will be pretty good

eh who am i kidding rip chivalry

• Longsword is great for me. That’s all I have to report on. If it gets any buff it will become meta , because as I’ve said before, it’s not the weapon that’s underpowered, it’s the mechanics that favor other weapons…which generally speaking, I guess sort of makes it underpowered. Best bet is to use a brainless maul and hit trade with everyone+b0ckswing. And if you’re just truly awful, you can always just sneak up on enemies that your teammates are already fighting and one shot them-swooping in to steal the kill like a true hero.

• @parkrangerstan:

Longsword is great for me. That’s all I have to report on. If it gets any buff it will become meta …

Stan gets it.

• longsword is gud

• If longsword gets buffed SOW gets an indirect nerf.

• Make CftP better like it used to be and make stamina usage overall less to stop hit trades. Remove damage tracers from early release to prevent back swings.

If people ever think longsword in its current state is meta I will enjoy wrecking everyone that uses it because of how garbage it is and how easy it is to punish.

• weapon doesnt need any changes

/thread

• Messer nerf helped Ls a lot. It is in a good place now.

• @SOC:

Remove damage tracers from early release to prevent back swings.

i thought this before, and then I though about how hard the community would bash me for saying it.

• @50ShadesofClay:

i thought this before, and then I though about how hard the community would bash me for saying it.

RoH are stupid, and should be remedied.

• @SHH_:

RoH are stupid, and should be remedied.

They should still be possible but much harder to do…somehow. Removing any method of getting hits on a good opponent would lower the skill cap and make feints pretty much the only option, unless of course blocking is made to be far harder, which would be the ideal solution. Right now it’s so easy to block that it’s nigh on impossible to get a hit on a good opponent without feinting or stamming them out, but a well timed backswing can sometimes do the job.

• @50ShadesofClay:

add clashing as well and first hit flinch