I serously need help

• Hello to everybody,

Sorry for my english, it is not my language.

I never wanted to bring my problem here and It maybe wont help me but I am desperate, I don’t want to sound like a cunt but this is fukcing annoying.

I have more than 800 hours on chivalry and I am strong, I can beat most of people in 1v1, anyway, I fight well. But the problem is that I get kick all the time (~on 1 server on 3) for no reason, I get banned once for with a reason, which wasn’t really a reason.

Last time that I get kicked was because I said :
    _Me: Jesus had a maul, Stalin and Mao too.
    Somebody else 1: RACISM, kick him
    SE 2 : Definitivly kick
    Me: ? racism ???
    SE 3: men, he is joking and this aint racism, look at me, you’re all jewish ****** from a shitty county
    _
    The reason ? racism, yes, it is true, no lie, I get kicked with 69% (great number), and this kind of things happen to me all the time.

I oftenly do jokes, but It seems that more than 3/4 of people DON’T HAVE HUMOR ! Seriously, There are too much nerds who never had friend to tell joke to and hear some. You cannot joke without that one of these nerds shouts that it is insulting when it isn’t even.

And jalous people, I mean, these people who hate me/someone because I rekt him all the time, I understand, i know that feel and I hate when it happen to me but I have to do with.

And I cannot affrod to have server just for me because I don’t have the money.

Anyway, I don’t know how change that, I change name everyday, maybe admins should put something to see if people who are voting are able to vote.There are others people with I speak to in the server, so I do it but I cannot stop speak, stop having interraction with people.

But at the end, it will might not change something, I just wanted to say that Chiv players need humor and stop being narrow minded (and death to c**ts).

Thank you all for reading my french vagina’s problems.

• You could just avoid using the chat box …

• Did a Mod really approve this thread?

This dude is straight trolling with lines like these:

“And jalous people, I mean, these people who hate me/someone because I rekt him all the time”
    “Thank you all for reading my french vagina’s problems.”

Also if this is a serious post, you must do more than you are letting on. I make reference to Black Jesus on the regular but never get any kind of grief for it.

• [EDITED][

DaciaJC](http://forums.tornbanner.com/member.php/12972-DaciaJC)

I have fun with the other half server :/
    Some people always need to interfert into other’s people problem, that is very annoying.

ChuckingIt

I think this is the right place to post it, it is the “common” board, no ?

“And jalous people, I mean, these people who hate me/someone because I rekt him all the time”
    I just explain the situation, maybe I did meanly but I was raging about those kick. And yes, newbies votekick people who destroy them.

It means, thanks you, you read my problem which aren’t really important for you, it makes me happy and yes I am french.

I need only helper, not people who don’t even try to rescuse me and put down this topic because of 2 sentences.

If you have any solution for me, it will be welcome.

• This post is deleted!

• @ChuckingIt:

Did a Mod really approve this thread?

This dude is straight trolling with lines like these:

Also if this is a serious post, you must do more than you are letting on. I make reference to Black Jesus on the regular but never get any kind of grief for it.

No need to call him or the mods out on it. If we think someone’s trolling, we have to be 100 percent sure. And when someone doesn’t speak english as their first language this becomes pretty difficult.

• If it is a troll, you just have to ignor it, easy.

But no, it is not a troll, it really happens to me, it makes me rage, and this is the only reason why I posted this topic.

anyway, those narrow minded (in the game) are the worst people that you can meet or play with.

• are you Phosphore? he is a French guy who tries to kick people in pubs for feinting, so I wouldn’t call this a serious thread