Video & Question { Bugged shield Bash}?

• Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else encountered this before.

• This player in the video can shield bash immediately after his initial attack.
    • He repeatedly does it until I lose all stamina.
    • You see in the clip I attempt to stab right after i block (which should give me attacking priority even if he decided to bash or kick) and I insta get flinched anyway…
    • I fought the same guy with HWS and his insta shield bash was faster faster than the HWS stab.

Ive never seen anyone do this before and tbh I’m not sure if its legit or its a bugg.

LINK TO VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zebxYIoH59I&feature=youtu.be

• spongebob speedhack exp0sed

• http://forums.tornbanner.com/forumdisplay.php/25-Bug-Reports

not going to call out the person who is exploiting, but it’s funny seeing him do these things and then trashtalking about you and accusing people of hacking…

• Could be legit. Though I’ve never tried doing it over and over again. I know you can kick pretty fast after they block your attack.

What’s real fun is when they are out of stamina. When someone gets stamina stunned they immediately get some stamina back. Since kick drains stamina you just kick them while they are stunned and then launch an attack. They will parry it and immediately get stamina stunned again. You keep doing this over and over again to really a lot them.

• Maybe it’s got something to do with the speedup glitch on shields, like not only the weps, but the shieldbash is faster, wouldn’t surprise me.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Albert!:

http://forums.tornbanner.com/forumdisplay.php/25-Bug-Reports

not going to call out the person who is exploiting, but it’s funny seeing him do these things and then trashtalking about you and accusing people of hacking…

So in a round about way you are confirming as far as you know anyway it’s a exploit?!

• @rumpelstiltskin:

spongebob speedhack exp0sed

That guy is spondge? Weird

• @Najo:

That guy is spondge? Weird

Na I was just kidding. That guy is KING (Kingzer on the forums).

• @Najo:

So in a round about way you are confirming as far as you know anyway it’s a exploit?!

I don’t actually know, I just assume that because I’ve never seen that and I’m pretty sure you aren’t supposed to get locked in a fight like that

• king exploits but hes still bad, he tried to ffa me with his buddy with a speedhack on ffa duel and i still ****d them with maul, smashed them, yt video is on my channel somewhere

• @CRUSHED:

king exploits but hes still bad, he tried to ffa me with his buddy with a speedhack on ffa duel and i still ****d them with maul, smashed them, yt video is on my channel somewhere

So we are allowed to hack if we are bad at the game Because we still suck?

• Crush please learn how to play, you just ffa me in my server and i ban you :(
    And that shieldbash is a game mechanic, why you are so mad really ?

• @Kingzer:

Crush please learn how to play, you just ffa me in my server and i ban you :(
    And that shieldbash is a game mechanic, why you are so mad really ?

About your claim that shield bash is a legit mechanic…. Yes The shield bash is of course a legit mechanic, however the speed in which u are able to do it was not. I have spent a while tonight trying to recreate the speed of that “mechanic” and I could not do it.

Also You are foolish if you think you can fool anyone who has been playing as long as I have, or Crushed for that matter into thinking its a legit tactic/mechanic.

I will go a lil more in depth for you.

• You insta shield bash after I block - however after a successful parry I have attack priority and you still manage to shield bash me. That according to the mechanics is not possible - unless ofcourse its broken aka bugg using.
    • Below is another clip of the same set of duel where I try flinch you with the HWS but still you shield bash was faster. Anyone familiar with the ridiculous stab speed of the sprinkler knows that is not possible after a successful block.

There is not much of a debate on this - them two above facts should be enough for you to acknowledge that you exploited in some manner.

NEW VIDEO - SAME FIGHT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dX89TMXgjT0#t=23

P.S appreciate your new steam name.

• Najo you do know that all the minimum windups were changed to 0.4 right? which means that the Morning star stabs are as fast as the HWS stabs.

• @Xylvion:

Najo you do know that all the minimum windups were changed to 0.4 right? which means that the Morning star stabs are as fast as the HWS stabs.

No I didn’t know that, but what’s that got to do with this thread?

• LoL King is fucking trash.
    I **** him with his own setup and he says i am hacking.
    Fucking hypocrite.

• @Najo:

No I didn’t know that, but what’s that got to do with this thread?

That means that both your beloved Norse sword and your beloved HWS are nerfed, you’ll have to relearn the new timers.

• @Xylvion:

That means that both your beloved Norse sword and your beloved HWS are nerfed, you’ll have to relearn the new timers.

Again whats that got to do with this thread.