Copies sold so far?

• So… first day on steam and now 2nd place under the top sellers. Nice job - but it is a awesome game so ^^.

I’d be interested in the sales so far? How many copies sold on your first day of release?

• Well based off Steam stats, I would say not good.

BUT

I’d say let us at least wait a week, or a month before they release numbers.

2500~ or so active players on Steam, give nthat not everyone who bought is always playing, you can multiply that by the magical 10 and say 25,000 copies were sold. Of course, that is just a random guess.

Given that other Indies, such as Killing Floor had 10,000+ on release, it’s a little disappointing…but such is life when you have no pre-order campaign or advertising from Steam.

• I don’t think TB wants me giving out numbers. Let me just say we did much better than expected :)

The Steam page not showing up until the last minute was annoying, but is not going to break us.

• Don’t worry, now that the page is up, I can recruit even more people. I already recruited 3 people to get on launch day just off videos. I know once reviewers compare this to that bland WoTR, it will jump in greater popularity.

• @Andrew:

I don’t think TB wants me giving out numbers. Let me just say we did much better than expected :)

The Steam page not showing up until the last minute was annoying, but is not going to break us.

So far, Ive gotten 6 people to buy this :)