Duel mode projectiles.

• Why should archers be allowed to have projectiles while other classes cant. let other classes have them pls. Or take away projectiles for arhcers in duel mode and make everyone happy

• Archer should just be disallowed in Duel mode entirely.

Either that or at least give other classes their projectiles back, agreed. Melee classes can’t have their throwing axes but Archer has access to all his ranged primaries? Dafuq.

• @Rickvs:

or at least give other classes their projectiles back, agreed.

Oil pot for MAA?

• @gregcau:

Oil pot for MAA?

Can’t be worse than a decent Archer shooting you from his spawn.

Don’t think Moor, think Dining Hall or Courtyard.

• @e:

while other classes cant. let other classes have them pls

oh god no, just remove archers from duel mode or disable their projectile weapons

• my favorite was the archers that would go heavy crossbow and shoot you as you spawned

• Ban archers from dueling, non dueling classes shouldn’t duel. Archers only troll on th very rare event they join a duel server.

• @Huggles:

Ban archers from dueling, non dueling classes shouldn’t duel. Archers only troll on th very rare event they join a duel server.

yeah this pls. if you wanna play with a shortsword or dagger you can play maa. no reason for archer to be in duels, unless they code it so you can only challenge other archers

• @swagfox:

yeah this pls. if you wanna play with a shortsword or dagger you can play maa. no reason for archer to be in duels, unless they code it so you can only challenge other archers

hey man shortsword backstab made archers legit for duels

• I don’t see how ranged weapons fit into duels at all. Duels are battles in which two participants are expected to face off against each-other in a test of skill. When one duelist has a ranged weapons skills are not being matched. I cant imagine any proper duel in which one person gets a dagger and another a crossbow.

• Absolutely love Archers in Duel Mode.

9/10 its an easy kill as I magnificently dance around all their arrows and bolts and close in for the one-shot decapitation.

Besides, you have at least an extra round to change to a class with a shield.

• @randomlvl40+:

9/10 its an easy kill as I magnificently dance around all their arrows and bolts and close in for the one-shot decapitation.

Besides, you have at least an extra round to change to a class with a shield.

That 1/10 time it isn’t easy is because you are facing a good archer. And, as that good archer stays in the server, it will be difficult 10/10 of the times you face him because it’s not like his skills will magically wane. Oh, and good archers can play around shields quite often, and there’s a bunch of players who only play Vanguard or Spear weapons or something lol. Seriously, Shack was asking basic questions about comboing and whatnot because, despite being dubbed the best comp Brandi NA 2014, he really had no idea how to use normal weapons. Forcing someone like that or even 2h most players to go sword and board is a bit much for duels.

• I’ve never played this game mode , well 1 time briefly a few yrs ago. The very idea this mode has players wanting to
    select archer is yet another example of the depths to which they will stoop. Archers should not even be an option
    in this mode imo. Logic dictates just kick them on site surely.

• @a:

That 1/10 time it isn’t easy is because you are facing a good archer. And, as that good archer stays in the server, it will be difficult 10/10 of the times you face him because it’s not like his skills will magically wane. Oh, and good archers can play around shields quite often, and there’s a bunch of players who only play Vanguard or Spear weapons or something lol. Seriously, Shack was asking basic questions about comboing and whatnot because, despite being dubbed the best comp Brandi NA 2014, he really had no idea how to use normal weapons. Forcing someone like that or even 2h most players to go sword and board is a bit much for duels.

Shack was being sarcastic top kek

He’s a pretty good act when it comes to trolling.

I r8 8/8

• @Huggles:

Shack was being sarcastic top kek

He’s a pretty good act when it comes to trolling.

I r8 8/8

rekt confirmed, wasn’t aware that he was Shack hahaha now I feel silly.

• just give them 1-2 projectiles depending on the weapon used.