Kick Hotfix

• add a tracer or something m8, it just phases through people all the time >.>

ok, aside from that, make kicks/shield bash not drain any stamina from the person kicked, remove the stun from kick, and in exchange make kick much faster.

I think kick should still flinch or cancel the attack, it should just not grant any distinct initative by the short stun that happens after said “flinch”

I dislike the press for initiative button tbh, and it should only be used to keep distance not automatically gain initiative and win the stamina war.

The only stamina draining from kicks, should be the user. The only thing balancing this out is that kick misses a ton, and kick is pretty useless in team fights. Duels are stupid, sure but 1v1s do happen in teamfights and this hotfix would take like 10 mins tbh.

• pls record kick phasing through people

• @rumpelstiltskin:

pls record kick phasing through people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRFZB6jr6yA#t=12

• Kicks have been inconsistent for a long while, especially when the person delivering or receiving the kicks are at even slightly different elevations.

• When is the last time you saw a hotfix?

• @Huggles:

I think kick should still flinch or cancel the attack, it should just not grant any distinct initative by the short stun that happens after said “flinch”

This little stun is amazingly annoying. So completely broken. And why, after the flinch, do you teleport like 2 feet in a random direction sometimes?