Official server administrator privilege compromised.

• Hi there,

Today I was playing on Official Classic #11 UK (24p) and I saw someone using a variety of cheats like changing classes on the move, no crossbow reload, aimbot, warping etc. We tried to votekick him but it always failed and then I was somehow kicked from the server. I suspect your administrator login has been compromised and he has been able to execute commands.

His in-game name was ‘Peckles’.

His steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010542990/

His ID: STEAM_0:0:25138631

• Peckles hacking? lmao

• Why is he an admin of some sort that he has the privilege to cheat in a game?

• He’s not an admin. What was the server IP? Maybe it’s another fake official one.

• 85.236.100.21:8477

• Doesn’t look like a fake IP to me.

Hes just using some mad hacks. There are hacks that mirror votekicks. They will kick the person who initiated it rather than the one who it was aimed at.

• @lemonater47:

Doesn’t look like a fake IP to me.

Hes just using some mad hacks. There are hacks that mirror votekicks. They will kick the person who initiated it rather than the one who it was aimed at.

oh man thats great

• If I were server admin, I’d have them all in cuffs and shipped off to juvy.

• Peckles? Oh that’s fucking rich.

• @Sir:

Hi there,

Today I was playing on Official Classic #11 UK (24p) and I saw someone using a variety of cheats like changing classes on the move, no crossbow reload, aimbot, warping etc. We tried to votekick him but it always failed and then I was somehow kicked from the server. I suspect your administrator login has been compromised and he has been able to execute commands.

His in-game name was ‘Peckles’.

His steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010542990/

His ID: STEAM_0:0:25138631

I met this player just today and something was not right but its a waste of my time to actually stop and make video’s or
    write a book about it. Closed ranks is an old expression. Its the type that comment on an event when they were
    not actually present your dealing with tbh.

• To be clear, you can’t do any of those things with admin commands, AFAIK.

• I played with Peckles like dozen of hours and never noticed anything suspicious.

• Being a Pub only player I call it as its seen by me not other players or by non present players comments. The toons and
    other trash I witness won’t stop me playing or rage quitting. Perhaps if TB took a more direct interest in the fields of
    Toon combat trolls the population might have stayed at a higher level but that interest is not evident by Tb.
    I only remembered that name by chance and came across the op and his thread here. Its not important to me
    as usually nobody makes a thread about them on the forums here , hence a familiar name also I can’t say
    I agree with the OP because I was not present at that event. My encounters are based on what is witnessed by
    me alone.

• what do you mean by Toon combat trolls​ loin?

• Its getting rarer now to actually meet good players who don’t look like an animated toon or use every trick known to
    harrypotter to win. My brief peckles encounter wasn’t enough to warrant a full 221b baker street interest.
    Most exp players do notice other players and what they are doing but unlike me some of them complain.
    I just don’t care enough to stop and make a video or take screenshots just so the powers that be can
    second guess or not even bother.