Buff Zweihander

• Give it a speed buff so that it’s actually usable. Longest sword, that’s great and could be used very tactically if it wasn’t slow as balls. Give it a speed buff so that it’s range is actually usable please.

Not saying make it like the greatsword, just turn up the speed a bit. It has a very unique playstyle and a very unique way to drag with it and it’s very nice and all. Just wish it was usable.

#BuffThoseVanguards!

I wish I could like this weapon, honestly. I love the look, I love the style, it’s just so damn slow.

• zweihander is in a good spot

• It’s only terrible in comparison to GS.

• Whatever drugs you usin’, i want some.
    Zweihander is completely fine.
    GS and Messer need a nerf.

• if anything its OP in FFA

• ever since the change from 0.8-0.9 flinch Zwei is completely fine once again. The only prob is that GS is dumb as shit and needs a nerf.

• @Xylvion:

ever since the change from 0.8-0.9 flinch Zwei is completely fine once again. The only prob is that GS is dumb as shit and needs a nerf.

Greatsword isn’t even that good in teamplay, people wanting nerfs all over the place when the only vanguards weapons that really start to shine in teamplay are the spear,billhook, and halberd. Only weapons that let vanguards actually do its role. Let’s be honest with ourselves, the one advantage vanguard has is reach. That’s the only real advantage. The base speed is alright, but it’s really not enough to out maneuver sow knights. The only thing that would make all that base speed realllly worth it’s salt would be removing sprint lockout.

Zwei is out classed by spear, halberd, billhook, brandi, claymore, greatsword, fork at this point I think I’ll even include polehammer and bardache.

The only real advantage zwei has is it’s reach, and that advantage means nothing if he can’t swing faster than a sow stab feint into stab. If one whole windup/release is equivalent to two shorter attacks on the vanguards main rival, it’s not viable.

Spear, billhook, and halberd are really the only weapons a vanguard ever needs to use in team play and that has to change.

.9 flinch didn’t even do that much tbh, feel like it should be bumped up a lil to .95 because those lotto hit trade after flinched playstyles aren’t going away tbh. Maul and messer are still hit trade kings going "ooooooo I hitraded you! Sooo much skill we both hit eachother at the same time!

• Yeah I wouldn’t want a Zwei buff people already spam it no reason to make it OP.

• @Dog:

Yeah I wouldn’t want a Zwei buff people already spam it no reason to make it OP.

I don’t know many active comp players that use the zwei :L

Zwei is for pubbers that are new to drags

• @Huggles:

WHUT ABOUT RAW BUNER

• @rumpelstiltskin:

WHUT ABOUT RAW BUNER

unborn plays a really good zweilagger

• Idk man, sometimes it feels like a shorter spear that can combo and cfpt + high damage output and dat drags. I belive that reducing the stamina drain for parryies would buff the zwei, since you gotta cftp every time due the slow ass windup. On duels you might get fucked by faster weapons if you don’t bait people with ftp.

A shorter windup might be good for this weapon, but would it be b0lonce? It already deals a shitload of damage and has those beautifull drags + reverse attacks are easier to land due its long range. You example with the SoW feint, I find that with the zwei you gotta kick people a lot to get the initiative back, that is easily lost with this sword.

Oh and I don’t think that the halberd is better then the zwei, it also has those long ass windup but i find it harder to drag. Billhock can be outranged by it, but the spear is really better then the zwei.

• @Huggles:

Yeah I agree, I mean why use Zwei when you can use GS. I would just much rather see GS get nerfed instead of buffing a weapon that is already pretty good just overshadowed by GS.

• Greatsword isn’t even that good in teamplay,

Just stop. Leave this forum. You must be mentally challenged to believe this.

• @Dog:

Yeah I agree, I mean why use Zwei when you can use GS. I would just much rather see GS get nerfed instead of buffing a weapon that is already pretty good just overshadowed by GS.

Maybe just reduce a little its stamina usage on parries or feints and it would be perfect imo.

• @Huggles:

Greatsword isn’t even that good in teamplay, people wanting nerfs all over the place when the only vanguards weapons that really start to shine in teamplay are the spear,billhook, and halberd. Only weapons that let vanguards actually do its role. Let’s be honest with ourselves, the one advantage vanguard has is reach. That’s the only real advantage. The base speed is alright, but it’s really not enough to out maneuver sow knights. The only thing that would make all that base speed realllly worth it’s salt would be removing sprint lockout.

Zwei is out classed by spear, halberd, billhook, brandi, claymore, greatsword, fork at this point I think I’ll even include polehammer and bardache.

The only real advantage zwei has is it’s reach, and that advantage means nothing if he can’t swing faster than a sow stab feint into stab. If one whole windup/release is equivalent to two shorter attacks on the vanguards main rival, it’s not viable.

Spear, billhook, and halberd are really the only weapons a vanguard ever needs to use in team play and that has to change.

.9 flinch didn’t even do that much tbh, feel like it should be bumped up a lil to .95 because those lotto hit trade after flinched playstyles aren’t going away tbh. Maul and messer are still hit trade kings going "ooooooo I hitraded you! Sooo much skill we both hit eachother at the same time!

bardiche? everything else i can see your point but bardiche is basically useless imo. see no reason to use it.

• Nerf greatsword.

Don’t touch zwei.

• but huggles said that gs is fne

• @rumpelstiltskin:

but huggles said that gs is fne

What do you think about the zwei Rumpel? B0lonce?

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.