Buff Zweihander

• @Rekrab:

I personally think sow is cancer but how would you nerf it?

Probably windup on the stab…dunno what else you could do.

• remove the ability to feint stabs or better remove ability to feint then your weapon is inside the enemy

• @Rekrab:

I personally think sow is cancer but how would you nerf it?

SoW nerf comes in the form of the current messer… get with it. SoW is old news

• @swagfox:

Probably windup on the stab…dunno what else you could do.

LS stab is as fast, deals 7 less damage, has more reach. LS outclasses SOW in every other way, except for perhaps combotimers.

• @Xylvion:

LS stab is as fast, deals 7 less damage, has more reach. LS outclasses SOW in every other way, except for perhaps combotimers.

That’s irrelevant. 2h sword stab animations are broken, stabs need to be slowed down regardless, stabs hit you at the start of the release if you’re close enough, balance it around that fact.

LS stab is nowhere near as good…You need a headshot if you want to 2 shot vanguards, SoW also has a faster recovery which is key in the current hit trade caveman meta.

• ON TOPIC: the zwei does NOT need a buff. If anything it needs a release time NERF.

• @50ShadesofClay:

ON TOPIC: the zwei does NOT need a buff. If anything it needs a release time NERF.

How am I going to drag forever then??? This would kill it!

• & remove charge attack from game.

• @ashvins:

That’s irrelevant. 2h sword stab animations are broken, stabs need to be slowed down regardless, stabs hit you at the start of the release if you’re close enough, balance it around that fact.

LS stab is nowhere near as good…You need a headshot if you want to 2 shot vanguards, SoW also has a faster recovery which is key in the current hit trade caveman meta.

And now compare SoW OH to LS OH and SoW slash to LS slash, which weapon comes out on top? LS does. SoW is a vanguard killer, that’s what it’s good for, LS is good against everything and Messer is retarded.

• I’m not a very experienced player but I don’t understand why you want the Zweihander buffed, it’s the strongest and longest weapon the Vanguard has, at the cost of speed. What’s wrong?