Lighting issue

• I didn’t want to ask this, but I will because I’m stumped.

When I build the lighting, the landscape and most static meshes go black (Only for a certain area though). This is the second time that this has happened to me; I fixed it somehow the first time. The annoying thing is that this only happens while in-game, it doesn’t happen when I’m using the editor, so I have to upload to check weather I fixed it or not. :\

Anybody have any idea what’s going on? Thanks.

• Check that your lightmass importance volume covers your entire play space. Also double check that you’re not forcing a lightmap onto something that doesn’t have correct lightmap UVs set up.

• I’m very sure that the lightmass imp. volume has the right position. And yeah, all the UVs are set up.

Last time I just toggled something and it all worked. I don’t remember what though.

• This doesn’t affect all the landscape components though only some, so yeah. It has something to do with landscape.

• Try copying the landscape, then deleting it then paste it back in. I had issuses with my landscape being corrupt and thus creating bad lightning, this solved it for me

• I am having a similar issue. After I cook my map and run it in the main client my sky and lighting all turns black. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?