Game still ruined by low rank servers.

• What the fuck are you waiting for? I cannot play, literally, I have nowhere to play with a ping of under 100 (not even close). They are ALL low rank here. Jesus. Fucking morons that happen to have my money and I can’t even play the game until they just decide its the right thing to do.

• @SFJake:

What the fuck are you waiting for? I cannot play, literally, I have nowhere to play with a ping of under 100 (not even close). They are ALL low rank here. Jesus. Fucking morons that happen to have my money and I can’t even play the game until they just decide its the right thing to do.

where do you live m8?

there are more than enough servers where I am, and only two or 3 out of the 15 highly populated servers are low rank.

• Quite often they are the into full servers. Though that’s at around 3pm. Gotta wait till like 5pm for other servers to start getting populated.

• I must admit as usual the only T/O servers were low rank servers in the morning, excluded from playing because my
    rank is higher. Although TB’s logic is correct as they will know the player stats and peak times to allocate servers
    as they must have a record of it. Perhaps they could drag a few servers to T/O mode in the morning that are
    always empty at that time imo.

• low rank servers is the aids. a trite little disease that must be quarantined, unlike america who fly ebola first class around earth

• I love low rank servers. They are a nice place where you can play the game as it was intended to play. Occasional fancy player always finds a way to sneak in but they are almost always taken down via game democracy tools.

• @mitchell22:

I love low rank servers. They are a nice place where you can play the game as it was intended to play. Occasional fancy player always finds a way to sneak in but they are almost always taken down via game democracy tools.

Obvious bait is obvious. Nice try.

• ^
    These servers are one of the few places where I am surrounded by regular players who do not utilize the “advanced techniques”. Folks that do should have access to plenty of other servers where they can display skill to each other without us casuals being involved.

• @mitchell22:

^
    These servers are one of the few places where I am surrounded by regular players who do not utilize the “advanced techniques”. Folks that do should have access to plenty of other servers where they can display skill to each other without us casuals being involved.

I’m a casual player and I can parry and perform the so called “advanced tactics” just fine. You seem like you’re mad cause you’re bad.

• @mitchell22:

I love low rank servers. They are a nice place where you can play the game as it was intended to play. Occasional fancy player always finds a way to sneak in but they are almost always taken down via game democracy tools.

Nicely put tbh. Just ignore the cartoon combat trolls that have ruined this game. Eventually they join the relaxed server
    and its usually as vans first, The walt disney movements and epic yoga animation breaking rubbish. These plebs have
    destroyed the game from within. Perhaps times are changing having witnessed servers kick those types very fast.
    As for post 5 He reminds me of some troll they banned simply using an Alt account to spread his vile bs. As all
    his slanted posts seem to be a negative spin or attack.

• I like having less low rank players around. When they’re on the opposing team they’re boring to fight and when they’re on your team they lmb mash wildly around you and spam arrows at you. I’m happier with them being kept in a separate enclosure.

• TB made the choice its the old players that are the problem hence the T/O servers are now all Low rank only in
    the mornings for us uk folk. I suggest TB posts a sticky on Steam inviting new players to join this site and
    they are welcomed.

• @loin:

The walt disney movements and epic yoga animation breaking rubbish.

Happy to see someone who thinks similarly.

@Xylvion:

I’m a casual player and I can parry and perform the so called “advanced tactics” just fine. You seem like you’re mad cause you’re bad.

I am mad when I see someone break their lower back and not die. The amount of abnormal body twisting and desyncing that come with dragging and further pirouettes. This is not chivalry for me.

• @mitchell22:

Happy to see someone who thinks similarly.

I am mad when I see someone break their lower back and not die. The amount of abnormal body twisting and desyncing that come with dragging and further pirouettes. This is not chivalry for me.

heres vid to cheer u up m8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=081XJeQP71I

• I could name so many players even from just yesterday utterly tooning. Crouching vans who kill you instantly with
    a silent overhead was one of many disney moves. The fact is most classes in Chivalry stand on merit and are good.
    the very idea that often some toon drifts into a full server and needs to be a troll defies belief. Vans for eg are
    a very good class and op as they are. Just with those merits they certainly shouldn’t employ more crutches
    or stabilisers just to play Chivalry. Lets not even mention they have no fov limit also. Play the class by its
    merit imo even high fov’d (grr). These are weak gamers imo.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

heres vid to cheer u up m8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=081XJeQP71I

Hehe I have seen that crusty cheese pizza before tbh