This Forum is Top of the Food Chain

• probably the best forums I’ve ever seen. i really like the community and people are always so rud in game so i tell them forums and they become better and engaged within. these forums just imbue a positive mental attitude towards the rest of my life. all woes and joy can be found here in this perfect slice of life that is TBS forums. Just thought a congratulatory posting was in order because I really do think these forums are some of the best around. web site needs updating though.

• @etherclass1337:

probably the best forums I’ve ever seen. i really like the community and people are always so rud in game so i tell them forums and they become better and engaged within. these forums just imbue a positive mental attitude towards the rest of my life. all woes and joy can be found here in this perfect slice of life that is TBS forums. Just thought a congratulatory posting was in order because I really do think these forums are some of the best around. web site needs updating though.

top kek

+1 sarcasms

• big shoutout to TBS and their mods you guys are great

• shoutout to djhanse

• As with the ‘where’s retsnom thread’ I think after enough of these sorts of post in off-topic, we’ll start closing stuff that’s just spam or obvious sarcasm.