A Collection of Arms & Armour

• **/Epic pieces of Arms & Armour Last Updated - 10/6/2014
    Removed Fantasy Items - Most…. :)

You can find many of these items on Steam Workshop (Go leave some feedback Squire!)

Weapons & Item Sets
    **Dark Ornate Set - Messer
    Honour Guard Set - Spear

Tenderizer - Maul

Devastator - Grandmace

Assault Set - Falchion

Infidel’s Bane - Messer

Chicken Set - Bearded Axe

Skullcracker - Warhammer

**Styrian - Longsword

**Chaos Set - Messer

Wedge Set - Warhammer

Eurasian Bow - Longbow

Instigator Set - Sword of War

Golden Age - Poleaxe

Eagle Set - Warhammer

Hound’s Set - Longsword

**Holy Pattern - Kite Shield

Winged Set - Holy Water Sprinkler

Oriental Set - Broadsword
    Serpent Set - Zweihander

Rondel Dagger - Thrusting Dagger

Rat Set - Heavy Flail

Final Guard’s Set - Longsword

Northwind - Zweihander

Aurae Elite - Broadsword

Leo Set - Poleaxe
    ****Headmonger - Halberd

Executioner’s Set - Bearded Hax
    **Fist of the Burning Sun - Brandistock
    **Ornamental Set - Longsword

Noblemen’s Sainte - Spear

Tidal Set - War Axe

Ratmen - Battleaxe
    **Temujin’s Legacy - Falchion

Judgement Set - Bearded Hax

Peasent Sword - Broadsword

Scourge of God Set - Falchion

Mercurial Shield - Tower Shield
    **Guilty Gavel - Warhammer (Ban Hammer!)

Hawkeye Set - Crossbow

Sword of Dracul - Longsword
    Holy Knight Sword -
    Theigns of Aethelstan - Battle Axe

Fury’s Grasp - Zweihander (Woot!!!)

Renaissance Set - Norse Sword

Royal Blood Set - Sword of War

Kraken Set - Halberd

Sun Brother Set - Norse Sword

Pathmaker - Grand Mace
    **Helmets & Armours

****Agathian Grand Knight (Inquisitor DLC Reskin)

Royal Barbute

Bighorn Breaker
    ****Crusher Helm

Mason Mercenary (Archer Reskin)
    ****Fallen Souls Mask

Mason Hussar
    Court Helm

• There’s way too much fantasy garbage here. :/ I really hope TBS doesn’t accept them so I’m forced to see them. I’d be totally okay if they were by-mod only so users who want them can just turn them on for themselves while not forcing me to see them.

• the warhammer looks like its from skyrim but it still kinda fits chiv

• Global Moderator

@zombojoe:

the warhammer looks like its from skyrim but it still kinda fits chiv

Its like the only thing that fits out of everything above lol.

• Micky mouse helm is my favourite. Just need cotton candy gmace to go with it or something.

• ! text

i believe?

• Yeah most of that is waaaay too fantasy. Tower shield looks ok though. Guess it’s colors would be customizable so it can fit with different teams?

• a little bit too much fantasy to not have an effect on the game theme but i love the mason butcher helmet and axe and they also fit in quite nicely.

• the warhammer and hound helmet is nice…

that rest tho…

• @SOC:

fantasy garbage

/10characters

• This post is deleted!

• Houndset looks cool.

So does the tower shield, face of revolution, and crown of cobalt.

• @zombojoe:

the warhammer looks like its from skyrim but it still kinda fits chiv

@lemonater47:

Its like the only thing that fits out of everything above lol.

Really? imho the warhammer is one of the less realistic ones.

Warhammer needs to git gud and look good

• I like the warhammer, zwei and longsword. Even though I really enjoy some of the helmets it’s basically as the others said, a tad too fantasylike,. Although with the shitty barbarians already ruining this games esthetical feel I wouldn’t mind the fantasy stuff.

• hmmm…. most of that stuff is too much fantasy for my taste. I don’t like that.

The warhammer is ok, it looks like a horseman’s pick.

IMO it could be made to look a bit more like a real horseman’s pick, and not like it’s a WoW weapon, the design is a bit cartoony. But it might just be the close up.

The hound helmet looks cool and historical.

The Crown of Cobalt looks like the helmet of a renaissance emperor. It’s kind of out of place here, but not super out-of-place. The tower shield was kind of cool with the engraving of those knights, but I’m not too fond of the lion-human face. It’s just a matter of taste though.

The longsword beneath that looks cool and pretty medieval. Dunno what those rings are for but the design isn’t high fantasy at least.

Executioner’s set… I’m not too fond of. It would be cooler if it that thing wasn’t a helmet, but just a hood. Unfortunately, it looks rather metallic and like it tries to adapt the shape of a cranium. Nah. The axe looks bulky/thick. I think the original bearded axe looks more like an executioner’s weapon than this axe.

Temujin’s Legacy helmet… looks OK. I mean, it does look like mason archer’s helmet. It keeps the eastern theme. But I’m not fond of that design, like the archer veteran helmet. Not my thing.

Northwind zweihänder… I guess it’s not too over the top or fantasy, but I don’t like the design. Especially on the pommel.

Rat & Lion set… ridiculous. GTFO of Chiv.

Peasant Sword… equally ridiculous. Looks like it was the sword of a rich man in a fantasy world, and then someone stomped on it, turning it into a peasant’s sword? A peasant’s sword, in my imagination, would look like a regular sword, but just old and battered. Signs of oxidation, chipped edges, some rust by the hilt maybe. But not a flat tip and broken emeralds and stuff.

The Face of Revolution… what is that? Renaissance frog-mouthed helmet with a big plume and eagle on top? Ignoring the over-the-top fantasy design, although ornaments on top of knight helmets weren’t uncommon, frogmouths are not suitable for footsoldiers. You can’t turn your head in those and you can see very little throuh the eye slits - they are for mounted knights and jousting.

Looking forward to see some actual medieval stuff. I’d buy a pack of stuff like that. My favorite helmets in Chiv are the kettlehat, the sugarloaf, and the duke, because they are actual historical representations.

• All of the weapons (with the possible exception of the first one) are too fantastic and sleek. One of the main appeal of the weapons in this game is that they look basic and worn as if they had been used before in other battles. You play as a basic footsoilder with a basic weapon, not a heaven blessed hero with a legendary magical sword.

• @Cerebral:

All of the weapons (with the possible exception of the first one) are too fantastic and sleek. One of the main appeal of the weapons in this game is that they look basic and worn as if they had been used before in other battles. You play as a basic footsoilder with a basic weapon, not a heaven blessed hero with a legendary magical sword.

why not make the shiny magical swords rank exclusive then?

IDEAS TBS, IDEAS!!!

• The reason the hammer looks weird is because he baked the twisted shaft from his high poly to a straight shaft on his low poly model, so it just looks like texture. Otherwise, it’s probably my favourite ‘realistic’ model on there. I’m surprised he didn’t feel like twisting the low poly so it looked legit though, but each to their own. And you didn’t post mine Yarnu you dog haha ;-;

• The Hound set and Skullcracker and perhaps the Legacy helm are alright, the rest is just high-fantasy garbage :/

Almost like they never played the actual game.

• Been looking through all the WIP threads over at Polycount and holy shit… most of that stuff sucks! This isn’t a high fantasy game, yet everyone is designing high fantasy arms and armour. I hope TBS don’t go that route. Barbarian DLC sucks, the fantasy helmet DLC we got first sucks, the helmet DLC with historical helmets, on the other hand, is awesome. The Elite Knights and Vanguards are more in the right direction!(although I don’t own them since I rarely play knight.) Please go that route instead. Our real medieval history is full of awesome stuff, why don’t more people want to see more of what actually existed and designs that actually worked?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.