Scotland Yes or No

• I vote no because they might withdraw scots porridge from my sweet shop tbh.

• Global Moderator

I vote no because it made David Cameron swear.

Also they have been in union with England for 300 years.

• if scotland joins the EU its a great way to throw away their independence

• We might lose Connor and Duncan Mac Cloud of the g****s aye jimmy and be over run with scots seaking
    british citizen ship hehe. A Ginger invasion ;p

• uk would have to change their flag woudlnt they loin?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

uk would have to change their flag woudlnt they loin?

Technically, but I doubt we would.

I hope they leave. Sick of their whining. Scotland’s as much a part of the Union as England, and they already have their own parliament, England doesn’t. Most of the ‘yes’ campaign has revolved around nonsense aimed at people who don’t realise Braveheart wasn’t an accurate historical biopic. Why do you think they were so desperate to get 16 olds included in the vote? Because they’re easy to mislead and manipulate with outdated xenophobic rhetoric. They think they will prosper because of some oil in the North sea, but they don’t have much, and once that runs out what are they going to do? How are they going to pay for their share of the Union’s national debt? If they leave the Union the best they can hope for is Russia taking advantage of their isolation from the UK and the EU and conquering them.

At least if they leave the UK they’ll need passports to come and pass out drunk and piss themselves in English train stations, it might limit their numbers a bit.

• They had to quietly put foundations into place and business supporters: It seems to be a rushed idea without taking
    into account most of the large companies would leave. As Harry said #6 , they might even be more in debit if
    it was divided by size. Even the Royal Bank of Scotland will move let alone the large pension outfit Prudential.
    How will they pay for the new police force, Army, and civil servants as an independent country without the
    support of its largest private businesses? This should have had 3 to 5 years of planning while quietly gathering
    the support of the financial giants located in Scotland.

• Everything you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YkLPxQp_y0

• Off course if they win we will have to invade them again. This could end up with a civil war in Scotland imo.

• @loin:

Off course if they win we will have to invade them again. This could end up with a civil war in Scotland imo.

Yeah but it should be over by Christmas if all goes well.

• Dunno if this is a stereotype or the truth, but isn’t Scotland’s population made up mostly of drunk Catholics that complain about work and hit their families? Come on over to North America, down south you’ll fit right in, except you can also buy guns! Inappropriate humour, yay!

• Global Moderator

I also don’t want my flag changed.

Vote no.

• @Oy:

isn’t Scotland’s population made up mostly of drunk Catholics that complain about work and hit their families?

catholics? no

drunk - yes

• Our government is at fault a blue toilet cupboard full of green smelly logs. They had plenty of time to fight this
    at its birth. This party we have now remind me of a squad of SS soldiers complete with arm bands destroying
    GB since they came to power. Its no good now them rushing upto Scotland to fight this in its closing stages.
    All they care about is the wealth they can steal out of the coffers and what public service they can scim it from.

• Global Moderator

@loin:

Our government is at fault a blue toilet cupboard full of green smelly logs. They had plenty of time to fight this
    at its birth. This party we have now remind me of a squad of SS soldiers complete with arm bands destroying
    GB since they came to power. Its no good now them rushing upto Scotland to fight this in its closing stages.
    All they care about is the wealth they can steal out of the coffers and what public service they can scim it from.

But the yes vote was losing in the last poll.

• Charming tbh. You invite them into Wimbledon the all England Club in london since 1877 and then they
    simply stab you in the back. now it wants to vote yes for Scotland. Give the titles to Henman and strip
    the vile turncoat of any future entry into Wimbledon.

• @Oy:

…but isn’t Scotland’s population made up mostly of drunk Catholics that complain about work and hit their families?

That is Ireland you speak of.

sick burn

• Mod

well the No vote won 55% against 45% yes with just over 80% turnout.

• Global Moderator

That’s good. Means they won’t do a braveheart remake.

“RRRRUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! yes.”

• Off course all the yes voters will now have to be found and exported to some wastelands.
    Now off course some sportsmen and celebs have revealed the colours they bear and society
    does love to rain on turncoats and traitors.