Elitist Exploiters , toons and trolls

• In view of recent months quite a few players just saying enough of this disco dancing toon combat
    rubbish. Encountering this more frequently now days one word sums it up nicely imo.
    with a Link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_sport

This is exactly how bloated the players act on the battlefields as if they are exceptional players
    but infact they simply put cheating you out of a kill. As most of you try to play a fair decent game
    Its only when caught they are suddenly a victim of a wrong doing or claim it was in error and
    expect our support as they go on some stupid quest to prove they are innocent but never
    heard of again. We will have our pure untainted Chivalry one day even if it takes another year.

• You say cheaters, I say innovators.

• I believe the dance spam playstyle to be apart of the skill curve/ceiling. You can call it abuse of the mechanics If you want, but its only effective because of difference in skillz depending on who is doing what, it’s only a catalyst for the inevitable. If they couldn’t do “loony toon” fighting, they would still win. It’s just what they’ve grown accustom to because it works, so if it was not in the game then the time they spent playing will not lead to the discovery of that play style, but it will still lead to them being better or just winning or doing something equally annoying either way, or getting lucky because spamming does increase your chances of getting lucky so I understand your point about feeling like you’ve been cheating from a kill, but that’s why its apart of the skill ceiling because you have to learn to defend against it. People will always end up doing what works, so if not that then you’d just be feint spammed or some other meta thingy. Either way it probably will never change and if it does then people who complain about it probably still wont be happy, only one way to find out.

• They can’t spin in circles if you are busy stabbing them with Norse Sword.

• This area needs to be reviewed by TB imo. Perhaps Early next year. This kind of g****s results in players quitting for good.
    secondly duel servers or invent a freestyle mode and stick it all in those. If you call it innovation to constantly break
    animations, endlessly seem to crouch and stand while looking up or away which is only a small part of a long list
    just to kill one player the so be it. I think your find nowdays over 75% of the Chivalry steam gamers see it
    for what it is. Its not a surprise TB open so many low rank servers. I predict by next year innovators won’t be
    in Chivalry at all.

• What? What are you sugesting?
    Removing drags, matrixing, body feints, footwork and such?

Utterly rubibsh, if what I understand is right.

• I saw a no dragging server today. It was so full of whining butthurt elitists. They could not accept the fact that they were unwanted. The most rebellious ones that went against the rules were banned apparently. Good job whoever hosted it lol.

• No dragging server… how does that even work. That’s like playing Minecraft without blocks.

• I saw that server also but forgot to join for a quick peek. Are aimbots cheating? were is the line to be drawn?
    Today I might as well have been fighting the Terminator 3 movie robot , as this toon exploiter almost formed
    from the floor as in the film hehe. A list needs to be made of what is and not an exploit or attempt at breaking
    animation. Combat has to have a structured form after agreement and fast decisive action taken once agreed.

• @loin:

I saw that server also but forgot to join for a quick peek. Are aimbots cheating? were is the line to be drawn?
    Today I might as well have been fighting the Terminator 3 movie robot , as this toon exploiter almost formed
    from the floor as in the film hehe. A list needs to be made of what is and not an exploit or attempt at breaking
    animation. Combat has to have a structured form after agreement and fast decisive action taken once agreed.

what do you consider an exploit?

• Exploit for eg is that small troll with spear and shield using the bug of shove shield spam without stamina loss
    and endless stab spam with spear while circling around at fov 140. Just a small but tip of the berg.

• @mitchell22:

I saw a no dragging server today. It was so full of whining butthurt elitists. They could not accept the fact that they were unwanted. The most rebellious ones that went against the rules were banned apparently. Good job whoever hosted it lol.

AHahahahahhHAHAHhah oh fuck seriously, it cannot be

Were they playing with TF2 melee mechanics then? Because that is what “no drags” means.

• Before this innovative ;p stuff took this game and turned it upside down, Chivalry was great on its own merit.
    After all this is what kept so many playing after its release. I have increased my fov to 95 and its fantastic tbh.
    Try to play on break dance free servers as do I.

• Everyone in the game can do the same things, if someone has an aimbot then it isn’t an egg sploit, it’s just a cheat. If someone is doing something that beat you up, then you can do the same thing too. If you can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchin

• Please refer to this thread if you have any exploits to report: http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/15212-READ-FIRST-Hack-Cheat-Exploit-Reports

Do not make threads about this.