Fix the UI please

• The new UI is nice, most people agree on that BUT**
    you removed a lot of functionalities in-match which is very annoying :frown:**

Things to add / put back :

• Choosing a random team : it’s very useful in pub
    • Showing up the team’s score : so you can chose to help the team which is loosing. This + the above point is terrible
    • Showing up your stats on the scoreboard : you can only see them that at the end of the game, why not making it available any time ?
    • Showing up the advancement of the objective : for example on stoneshill you don’t know how many peasants have been killed. That’s really bad for teamwork ! We need some intel in order to make decision.
    • Pressing B while on the scoreboard for using the mouse : before you could check stats of other players and suggest a votekick. Now you cannot do anything. Bring back this functionality + make stats available for anyone (damage and teamdamage especially, you should be able to check teamdamage of everyone !) + the kick/ban/mute option

Things to fix :

• The pause message that stays when someone is joining a paused server (furthermore it unpause the server, very annoying…)
    • Firepots (edit : and catapult shots) must register teamdamage : there are some trolls that teamdamage you on purpose with firepots but it says 0% teamdamage when you try to votekick them

Feel free to add stuff I forgot.

Edit : OK I made a mistake here, I checked after reading some comments and you can see teamdamage, mute and votekick via the player list menu but it would be more convenient to be able to do it via the scoreboard IMO.

• agreed
    though you can already check team damage from the player list

• And votekick players is possible via the player list as well.

• Global Moderator

You’d be surprised how many idiots there are who haven’t seemed to have pressed the escape key in game at all.

• Agreed on all points. Also fix the plethora of crashes in the server browser, please.

• Not sure if this still happens but I’m pretty sure that the catapult doesn’t count as team damage as well.

• @Rekrab:

Not sure if this still happens but I’m pretty sure that the catapult doesn’t count as team damage as well.

neither does firepots

• OP edited after reading some comments

@lemonater47:

You’d be surprised how many idiots there are who haven’t seemed to have pressed the escape key in game at all.

Glad to be called an idiot by you. Most of the points mentionned are still relevant though. If this is your only input to the discussion thank you to keep your comments for yourself.

• Also, the hitch in framerate that occurs when you press ESC to open up the menu should be fixed.