Leetcoin: the future of eSports

• https://www.leetcoin.com/faq

i would totally love matchmaking in team games if money was on the line

it would keep out most of the retards and probably all the stupid children

it would also keep out all the hackers, once you get caught you’ll be banned from leetcoin for life

• @zombojoe:

https://www.leetcoin.com/faq

it would also keep out all the hackers, once you get caught you’ll be banned from leetcoin for life

But bitcoin is unstable :o

the value fluctuation is a joke, who would want to bet on bitcoins?

• you can bet for 10 cents m8

• @zombojoe:

you can bet for 10 cents m8

People don’t bet like sissies tho m8, people go high roller or no roller thus, the higher you go the less you’ll want to bet bitcoins because your big winnings can turn into useless minimum wage moneyz

• what if i wanted to bet like a sissy? it would be entirely my choice

its just like online poker

• @zombojoe:

what if i wanted to bet like a sissy? it would be entirely my choice

u need balls nerd
    all in

• @zombojoe:

what if i wanted to bet like a sissy? it would be entirely my choice

@zombojoe:

kids can afford to bet like sissies tho m8.

You’ll only encounter the ideal experience with pros and such if you do go in like a highroller.

• yo nice post count 1337 m8 ^

thats pretty obvious, but the introduction of money works as a really good filter for baddies and trolls

• @zombojoe:

yo nice post count 1337 m8 ^

now he will never post again

• @rumpelstiltskin:

now he will never post again

im okay with this

• Mod

I remember a similar concept in BF2 with a company called fragcash. The games were riddled with hackers

• spaincoin > euro

• @zombojoe:

spaincoin > euro

topest kek

• @Huggles:

topest kek

its only a matter of time m8

• @zombojoe:

its only a matter of time m8

peso > dollar too right?

• well i would say peso = dollar because they are both backed by nothing at all and are printed in massive quantities at will

• @zombojoe:

well i would say peso = dollar because they are both backed by nothing at all and are printed in massive quantities at will

The ability to print currency is directly tied to the amount of reserves customers have stored in the banks, money is “backed” by goods and services which are the real wealth in essence. Even when wealth was backed by Gold, Gold wasn’t wealth the goods and services Gold was traded for was wealth. The problem with Gold is you can’t really make more of it which libertarians would go fourth and say well Good but this isn’t the case, because the amount of Gold cannot expand, it cannot keep up with the expansion of goods and services. In which case you have more more supply then you have demand which leads to vicious deflationary cycles. In the time period we had the gold standard before world war 2 we had a recession every decade. Our once in a generation dilemma was faced by people back then every 10 years.

All gold really did was hold back economic expansion and wealth as a whole. Bitcoin solves this because they can contiously divide the cryptocoins so that deflation isn’t necessarily deflation, but then the problem there is that prices are incredibly unstable and the value fluctuates from day to day. Currencies with extreme limitations are therefore economically unviable to be the central currency.

Also anyone who knows anything about economics knows two things that debunk the notion that America is on the road to hyper inflation. Number one, stable prices that fluctuate month to month are much more important than the value of a currency, and a little bit of inflation is good once in a while. Secondly, if you look at any real chart regarding currency value the dollar is really over inflated as countless critics have said. If you actually look at economic charts and countless studies at universities currency value is pretty stable right now.

This is what you should be focusing on understanding instead because it’s actually relevant unlike end the fed bullshit tbh

http://www.theautomaticearth.com/us-hyperinflation-is-a-myth/

• Huggles this thread is about leetcoin, why don’t you start betting on some LoL games?