POLL: Low rank servers, should we keep them since they have changed

• So given the number of medium level ranks that have switched to new accounts and jumped on the low rank servers, I guess a poll should be

Do they serve their purpose anymore?

Given its hard to get an US eastern TO server I gave up and joined the bandwagon, though I generally play with sling unless its TO and the attackers need help (or LTS and some smurf is carving up one side).

• There needs to be 3 max region, 1 TO, 1 TDM and 1 FFA. 3 might be too many, though.

• Game is dead anyway.
    I prefer knowing that when I play, I can always find some decent players as the noobs are held within the containment servers.

• @B4RK:

Game is dead anyway.

Game could be immortal with better bots.

• like a bot is gonna drag or do a 360 rekstorm.

• @J-D:

like a bot is gonna drag or do a 360 rekstorm.

That is all in the bot programming of the AI and animations, but that would require some programming talent. I will say the bots are a billizion times better than those of it;s predecessor AOC.

• Are people truly buying an entire copy of Chivalry just to troll on new player servers?

Can’t be that common. Come on humanity. I had a little faith left in you …

• @The:

Are people truly buying an entire copy of Chivalry just to troll on new player servers?

Can’t be that common. Come on humanity. I had a little faith left in you …

family sharing = free troll accounts = your bans don’t matter anymore and you can get past ip bans as well.

crazy stuff tbh

• Wait, so you are supposed to get on the low rank servers with smurfs accounts and carve up there and not normal servers?

Yeah those low rank servers have to go. All they are doing is making low ranks come out of lvl 15 in one of two configurations:
    1. Auto-parry / panicparry machines.
    2. Never parrying spammers and jousters.
    Jousting is what I call 100% predictable kiting where you always turn around after getting parried to take a few steps just to turn around and strike again. For an example see: eternal_prostitute

@Huggles:

family sharing = free troll accounts = your bans don’t matter anymore and you can get past ip bans as well.

crazy stuff tbh

I never got unbanned from the THIRD REICH server after changing my IP and account three times. I think it’s tied to your computer hardware somehow or something?

• well, all i see is low rank servers, full servers or empty servers. Oh and finally join a server to get kicked for no apparent reason.

Chivalry is still trolled, maybe that is the way forward?

• @Huggles:

crazy stuff tbh

pretty sure if you get vac b& though that sticks with w/e accounts the shared game is associated with