Turn off inebriate effect

• In that case I very much doubt you can turn it off again.

There’s also no implementation of this effect in the vanilla or custom maps so far where it’s turned off again after some time.

• Toggle off doesn’t work on the affected player.

• Hmm. Does it have any inputs or outputs? What are they? Actually, just tell me where it is so I can check it out.

• i dont think it can be turned off

• @Rickvs:

There’s also no implementation of this effect in the vanilla or custom maps so far where it’s turned off again after some time.

In drunken bazar the effect is only for some seconds.

• Seems like i’m not missing the obvious. I’d hope to avoid this but just copying the code of the node with some obvious changes does the job. I’ve no idea how the compiled scripts get included with the map for workshop upload, because I keep checking the ‘Map that don’t require a mod to play’ option without creating/ registering a mod …. But somehow they do.

• i think it needs to be on TO2 for u to make custom kismet nodes

• No, it doesn’t need to be TO2. You can place them in any game mode.

• So you figured out how to disable the inebriate effect? I would be curious to know because I wanted to be able to turn it off in my map drunken bazaar. As it stand once you get drunk you have to die before the effect goes away. Its rather annoying.

Yeah sorry Joff you are wrong, the effect lasts forever once you get it, but the place that affects you goes away after a time.

• I described here what to do to turn it off. Let me know what you have issues with.