Full game = auto vote kick

• if an official server is full then an auto vote kick gets initiated against the player with over 200 lag, >30 team damage, or afk for more than 2 minutes. how about it? i cant get in a decent west coast server right now because theyre full like so many other times!

• Global Moderator

Its a bit evil.

• people should just get autokicked if they got more than 100 ping.

• @Xylvion:

people should just get autokicked if they got more than 100 ping.

Normally I’m all for this but lately 100 ping servers is all you can play on since the game hasn’t had a sale in awhile and school just started so very few people are playing.

I would say 150 ping would be most acceptable but 200 ping is necessary. Unfortunately, Torn Banner always said they refuse to make officials ping limited because they want to insure that there’s always servers available for someone to play on, even if they have 1k+ ping.

• guys, im not talking about autokick, im talking about in a full server, player(s) who are laggy, are AFK, or have high team damage, should have a vote kick automatically initiated against them. it would go to vote, and hopefully result in a kick which would allow for players who have better ping, are not afk, and are not lmb happy in a rumble (team damage)

@lemonater47:

Its a bit evil.

not evil, its democratic

@SOC:

Normally I’m all for this but lately 100 ping servers is all you can play on since the game hasn’t had a sale in
    awhile and school just started so very few people are playing.

on full servers a low player count is not an issue

• @SOC:

I would say 150 ping would be most acceptable but 200 ping is necessary. Unfortunately, Torn Banner always said they refuse to make officials ping limited because they want to insure that there’s always servers available for someone to play on, even if they have 1k+ ping.

How is that unfortunate? I’m usually 150-200 ping. That refusal is the only reason I can still play.

• Global Moderator

Its not really democratic when a vote automatically appears either. It’s gonna get good people kicked. Its still evil. People have the tendency to vote yes regardless.

• People admit to voting randomly. (And yes, I have asked)

I’d actually like it to be more difficult to vote, Ins+Shift+Enter or something like that so people actually have to think about what they vote.

• @lemonater47:

Its not really democratic when a vote automatically appears either. It’s gonna get good people kicked. Its still evil. People have the tendency to vote yes regardless.

lol did u just say voting is not democratic? when its election time, voting booths kinda just automatically appear, wouldnt u say? and yes ppl will be kicked, but those to be voted to be kicked have real lag, afk, and team damage issues. did u not read the op? and as for ppl voting yes, i see democracy fail so many times when some1 will have 50% td or 200 ping and its still vote kick fail with like 40%.

• Global Moderator

@dreamlord:

lol did u just say voting is not democratic? when its election time, voting booths kinda just automatically appear, wouldnt u say? and yes ppl will be kicked, but those to be voted to be kicked have real lag, afk, and team damage issues. did u not read the op? and as for ppl voting yes, i see democracy fail so many times when some1 will have 50% td or 200 ping and its still vote kick fail with like 40%.

Exactly the vote is completely random. It depends how many idiots are on the server.

• Usually whenever I have trouble finding a server to play in I just try to populate another one. More than likely a few other people are stuck in your situation too, constantly refreshing to see if a spot opened up, so the server should start to fill up quickly.

• Sure sure.
    Or there could just be better bots. You could have an entire To match with only two people and the rest are bots. Server population would never be a problem again.