Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Coming to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 this Fall!

• high end console? aren’t they all low end?

• @Huggles:

I will just “except” it tbh, not everyone can afford the price of a $400 next gen piece of technology, especially those that bought a $299 piece of technology 1 year after the recession was at its lowest point.

Not to be elitist though, but pc exclusives do tend to be better games hue.

However, Obama obviously did a bad job with the economy, forcing a multi million dollar studio to make more moneyz by releasing such a great game to last gen consoles. Thanks Obama

its not a surprise after 2008 all games turned into casual mainstream shit

even valve succumbed, they turned Left 4 Dead into casual mainstream shit as well

• This port may be the kind of archer nerf we need. Gotta love thumbsticks. If this is a good port it’ll be a great addition to the x-bone.

• Mod

@zombojoe:

its not a surprise after 2008 all games turned into casual mainstream shit

even valve succumbed, they turned Left 4 Dead into casual mainstream shit as well

They got in trouble by Australia back in the day for too much gore. (we used to have no R18+ rating) So they removed ALL gore. Ruined the game completely for me…

Back on topic. Anyone gonna just confirm there’s no splitscreen?

• i dont think there will be

splitscreens like the only reason to play on a console anyway

• @FlakeyJoe:

This port may be the kind of archer nerf we need. Gotta love thumbsticks. If this is a good port it’ll be a great addition to the x-bone.

Using a 360 controller, I could roll face with an archer. It’s actually not as difficult as a lot of guys make it out to seem. Aim more with your feet.

• Mod

@zombojoe:

i dont think there will be

splitscreens like the only reason to play on a console anyway

Agreed! Oh well :(

• Will there be some type of “theater mode” for consoles??? I would really enjoy it =)

• This post is deleted!

• Hopefully you can modify your controller keybinds in the console version

• The way pc video cards are priced it makes sense to purchase a high end console nowdays.

Bahahah, so false.

• This post is deleted!

• @Toll:

Bahahah, so false.

I didn’t even have to see who that quote is from to know who said it… With all the f2p, mods, and other classic games available on PC. Consoles end up being way more pricey and feels like a prison compared to the beautiful PC.

• but muh low fov low grahix 30 fps 720p

play on a couch where you cant even see anyone at long range

• At least with a console you can transport it about and slob on any sofa. Lets not even mention worry about
    the sound your pc is making as it gets nuked and overheats the graphics cards by some patch hehe. sizzling
    breakfast being cooked on rigs as they run Chivalry on any settings now days regardless of tech.

• On Activision it says that it is being released for console in December…. God I hope this is a mistake or something.

• @loin:

. Also it allows any generic pc gamer to play regardless of hardware.

Oh mang this is nice, TB make it happen prease

• At least with a console you can transport it about and slob on any sofa.

Umm… You can do that with a PC too?

• As for Cloud gaming.

I hope you have fibre optic direct to your house, with fibre all the way to the Cloud server, because anything more than about 8msecs means that you will get terrible input latecy due to delayed screen drawing.

At the moment a 60fps screen takes 6ms to render the frame, then you have to draw it, about another 8ms without vsync. Most of us will agree anything more than that and the input lag is felt easily.
    So your Cloud system has to receive your command, compute, render, send and your receive it, push through your network and send to your monitor in 6ms or less (3ms if you want 120fps)…

So cloud gaming for hardcore competitive games, not going to happen.

• @Toll:

Umm… You can do that with a PC too?

you can stream ur game to a laptop and plug that up to the TV nowdays

thats how i watch all movies these days