Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Coming to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 this Fall!

• I would love for this game to be brought to consoles! Especially if it came to PS4. It’s a beautiful game, that’s seen it’s share of bugs, but I think it would be pretty sweet on next gen.

• Terrifying thought: I hope they won’t share the same forums with us. Do console players even use forums?

• GameFAQs for console imo.

• I’m a console owner and I can’t wait to start sharing these forums with you guys :D
    come on you sound like if we are stupid. Owning and playing games on consoles does not make me less of a player or gamer than you heck I really feel that you think of yourself superior just because you play your games on a PC. I accept and acknowledge that games are better in PC and the visuals were better and I say were because well I have the xbone. So please stop with the jihad rant about PC users and console users. We are here to stay.

• So they announced the game to be out 10-29-14 and I’m waiting here like uhhhhhh where is the game??? Anyone have any idea when the 360 will be getting it?

• Dec 3rd is the new date. It was announced a week and a half ago, We apologize.

• I posted this a week ago but forgot were it was found tbh.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Qualitystreet#announcements

Xbox for me iah I fancy that console for my Chivalry

• @DaGGyzo:

Dec 3rd is the new date. It was announced a week and a half ago, We apologize.

will ps4 and xbox one port will be released too in future?

• That quite enough of that tbh #159. I am quite happy purchasing an xbox console for Chivarly, even upgrading the
    h/d to 1tb I was told. Mr Lu2 your talking about a console costing £400, which is beyond madness hehe.
    If this works well it will earn a place in future console games across the spectrum imo. A good move by Tb tbh.

• @loin:

That quite enough of that tbh #159. I am quite happy purchasing an xbox console for Chivarly, even upgrading the
    h/d to 1tb I was told. Mr Lu2 your talking about a console costing £400, which is beyond madness hehe.
    If this works well it will earn a place in future console games across the spectrum imo. A good move by Tb tbh.

What’s your gamertag Loin? I wanna wreck face with you when it comes out. If you see ‘InducedLobotomy’ running around, that’s me :D

• My gamertag is Loin really.
    Console us TB hehe, is it on schedule ?
    Do we need to brace our wallets for a TB collectors edition?

• I am buying this for the Xbox 360! Simply because I’ve been supporting a console release since the beginning! (Even though all the people says it will never happen!)… Also, despite the fact that I own it on PC already (friend gifted it to me though).

• Yes its very near as is the silence from TB iah. The week is starting so when the vital news comes along, I’m off to the
    shops for some console shopping and ready to launch into this fine game.

• Does 360 still require a yearly sub to play online?

• Hey Guys!

The PS3 version of Chivalry regrettably will not be ready for launch on Wednesday(Dec 3rd). We will keep you updated with a new release date as soon as possible. The Xbox 360 version is on target to launch as planned on Wednesday(Dec 3rd)! We apologize to our PS3 fans, but we want to make sure you get the BEST Chivalry experience possible!

• There goes my week.

• Please let these console noobs play on pc servers :)

• @BandOfTheHawk:

Please let these console noobs play on pc servers :)

Cross platform support?

Hell yes.

• My brother, nephew and I are all buying it for Xbox 360 tomorrow. Can’t wait!

• Yep, or u can buy a Monthly or 3 month one instead :)