Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Coming to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 this Fall!

• Yes its very near as is the silence from TB iah. The week is starting so when the vital news comes along, I’m off to the
    shops for some console shopping and ready to launch into this fine game.

• Does 360 still require a yearly sub to play online?

• Hey Guys!

The PS3 version of Chivalry regrettably will not be ready for launch on Wednesday(Dec 3rd). We will keep you updated with a new release date as soon as possible. The Xbox 360 version is on target to launch as planned on Wednesday(Dec 3rd)! We apologize to our PS3 fans, but we want to make sure you get the BEST Chivalry experience possible!

• There goes my week.

• Please let these console noobs play on pc servers :)

• @BandOfTheHawk:

Please let these console noobs play on pc servers :)

Cross platform support?

Hell yes.

• My brother, nephew and I are all buying it for Xbox 360 tomorrow. Can’t wait!

• Yep, or u can buy a Monthly or 3 month one instead :)

• Gods be damned! I should have known the cell architecture BS would be too confusing for Mercenary Technology to handle! Please figure out whatever problems you’re having porting it to PS3. Its the only game system I have because I can’t afford the PS4 yet, let alone a decent mini or micro tower plus specialized gamepad, mouse, and headset… (seriously 500 for a good setup vs 1k for a moderate setup? I got no income til SDI kicks in… and thats all going to medical bills)

• Question! To anyone who already owns this on the 360, CAN YOU CHANGE THE BUTTON LAYOUT? I’ve been playing this game for over 1300 hrs with a 360 controller on the PC, if I’m going to buy this, I must be able to customize my button layout… I don’t even care if I can macro ftp or make my sensitivity through the roof… I just need to be able to play this the way I’ve been playing it for two years

• @Goregasm:

Question! To anyone who already owns this on the 360, CAN YOU CHANGE THE BUTTON LAYOUT? I’ve been playing this game for over 1300 hrs with a 360 controller on the PC, if I’m going to buy this, I must be able to customize my button layout… I don’t even care if I can macro ftp or make my sensitivity through the roof… I just need to be able to play this the way I’ve been playing it for two years

I haven’t seen an option to change controls. I do own it and I’m enjoying it. You can, however, still taunt and battle cry. It’s great fun.

• @ZombieLloyd:

I haven’t seen an option to change controls. I do own it and I’m enjoying it. You can, however, still taunt and battle cry. It’s great fun.

Someone make me happy and confirm button layout options :(
    Thanks for the fast reply, though

I can taunt and battlecry on the PC. I use the keyboard if I want to use any other voice commands.

• From what ive seen there is no way to change controller layout

• My life is ruined. I wanted to roll people on the Xbox because I’m well aware of my superior controller skills, yet I’m held back by button layouts.

TB, loyal customer here. Going to buy the Xbox version anyway, but can this be a thing? In a game like Chivalry, having a way to setup the settings to ones liking could add more value and <3 to your gaming gold gem. Please patch and make this a reality.

• Nb do you not remember its not TB who produced the console version but Activision. Find a hub and post on
    Activision Forums. Don’t they have pads that are programmable in the console with upto and over 16 combinations?
    I will dig about also for such devices.

• Mod

The question was never answered. Does the game have split screen support?

• Global Moderator

@Tyoson:

The question was never answered. Does the game have split screen support?

No it doesn’t.

Been answered many times.

• Mod

Oh well. Definitely not worth buying then. My mates are all console users, so it would’ve been a good way to get them into the game. They get pissed off with me because I used to always take ages to leave the house and head out because I’d always be on Chivalry haha. If they do a next gen release, and bring split screen, I’ll invest in another 3 ps4 controllers and the game. Not even mucking around here.

• My console out lay is due after xmas tbh. Price drops should be in season by jan. Considering this epic console
    event I note a lack of fanfares by TB, plus were are the 100’s of new console forum users ?

• Mod

@loin:

My console out lay is due after xmas tbh. Price drops should be in season by jan. Considering this epic console
    event I note a lack of fanfares by TB, plus were are the 100’s of new console forum users ?

Most console players don’t use forums haha.