Chivalry Mediaval Warfare lunch bug.

• My game does an error when i try to lounch. Error: (0xc000007b). I cant play the 2 games, Chivalry Mediaval Warfare and Chivalry Deadliest Warrior. Please help me.:sorrow:

• Chivalry offers neither lunch or breakfast support.
    Lounch is apparently a term for sharp pain in your penis. I did not know this yet.

Well anyway if you can’t launch the game try the following:
    1. Run the program directly (CMW) from
    Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>chivalrymedievalwarfare>Binaries>Win32>CMW.exe

2. If the above doesn’t work, verify game cache.

3. If the above doesn’t work, try reïnstalling the game.

4. If the above doesn’t work, reïnstall the necessary components for this game and your drivers.

• ^
    can’t you eat lunch in a lounche though?

Would be easier to do step 4 before 3, because reinstalling the game takes forever.

• Try 32 bit mode instead of 64
    • Update C++ redist and .NET Framework

• Error: (0xc000007b).

Ow wait let us check in with the developers on that error code - oh no sorry developers dont give a shit.

• @gregcau:

Error: (0xc000007b).

Ow wait let us check in with the developers on that error code - oh no sorry developers dont give a shit.

Yeah, I’m not sure why that is :/
    A quick search with that error code shows quite a few reports and the troubleshooting didn’t fix most of them.

• Error 0xc000007b is just a completely generic Windows error message. It’s not something anyone would have a solution to just by looking at it.