Zombo Joe for Community Manager

• Join me in my quest for becoming community manager for TBS.

I promise updates on progress being done by TBS and to act as a bridge of ideas between TBS and the community.

Too long has the community sat in the dark and now is the time for answers!

If TBS is interested I would not mind moving to Toronto and I also offer my skills as a level designer.

• Global Moderator

"This week torn banner are doing…

…nothing"

It would be an easy job.

• @lemonater47:

…nothing"

It would be an easy job.

best lemon post of all time imo

• @lemonater47:

…nothing"

It would be an easy job.

Those weeks could have things like interviews or sneak peeks into larger projects.

• Get a cool Cat avatar first like Kimiko, Dudeface and Epluribus. Also the word Cancer should not be on a forum in any context. well apart from an off topic discussion about cancer.

• I seriously vote yes. Zombo would be an amazing comm manager. Intelligent fellow this one.

• 100% so far.

• @loin:

Also the word Cancer should not be on a forum in any context.

Is that because people refer to your posts as such?

• The numbers seem decisive, yet it remains to be seen what they shall be on the next sun rise. Good night everyone.

• I voted no because you tend to write your posts in all lowercase and that offends me. Also because your avatar is a meme. And because you think that you are the best archer. Also because you main archer.

• Global Moderator

@Kreittis:

I voted no because you tend to write your posts in all lowercase and that offends me. Also because your avatar is a meme. And because you think that you are the best archer. Also because you main archer.

Those are the reasons I voted yes.

• @ChuckingIt:

Is that because people refer to your posts as such?

pm me if you have a problem. I do detest the plastic people from California in fact I’ve yet to meet one with
    more depth then a sheet of toilet roll.

• Global Moderator

@loin:

pm me if you have a problem. I do detest the plastic people from California in fact I’ve yet to meet one with
    more depth then a sheet of toilet roll.

You just proved his point lol.

• I don’t mind Mr Zombo for community manager but this devils advocate rubbish has to stop. Do pm me #13
    Get a back bone squid tbh.

• Sure why not. I think my collection of infractions gives me a bit of stock in TBS. I throw my 1% in.

• Global Moderator

Yeah what if zombo has infractions. How would that go down.

Then again who doesn’t have infractions. I have 4 from 4 different moderators.

• @Kreittis:

I voted no because you tend to write your posts in all lowercase and that offends me. Also because your avatar is a meme. And because you think that you are the best archer. Also because you main archer.

Harsh. . . but true.

• @lemonater47:

Yeah what if zombo has infractions. How would that go down.

Then again who doesn’t have infractions. I have 4 from 4 different moderators.

All of mines are from Knifelegs last time i checked, he doesn’t seem to support me in this endeavor.

• Before I submit my vote I have a serious question. Do you have any experience with community management? any courses on PR? any social communications skills?

Let’s say you get a lot of support and get hired. You’ll probably want the community to list a bunch of things they want fixed in terms of mechanics and balance. You report said list to your new bosses and they say “No, we can’t do that”. How would you deal with all the shitstorm that would follow?
    To me, it sounds like you are more focused in catering to some very vocal veterans in the EU/NA “comp scene” and that probably makes for a very small percentage of total players, and that very small percentage of players, at this very moment, are bitter as fuck, disillusioned with Chiv’s “wasted potential”.

• Good questions Alphonse.

So followup question Zombojoe - how would you handle it if TBS said great you are hired as new community manager - but they refused to give you anything to actually report? What would your strategy be?