How to replicate a crash on server browser

• Double click on full server - it says Server is at full capacity.

Double click on it again - it crashes.

When I want to get on a particular server I do that - perhaps 50% of the time it is not actually full when I try to get in.

Anyways easy to reproduce, perhaps it will give some inside into other crash causes.

• Server browser… It’s always the server browser… tsk tsk.

Pretty common for me is when I right click a server to show “Server Info”, 25% of the time it “stutters” a bit, and if I refresh the server list afterwards I can’t find a single one.

Easy to reproduce, I hope. Just show the server info from a few different servers and eventually Chivalry should hiccup a bit. Then you’re forced to either pick one of the shown servers or restart the game.

• @Rickvs:

Server browser… It’s always the server browser… tsk tsk.

Pretty common for me is when I right click a server to show “Server Info”, 25% of the time it “stutters” a bit, and if I refresh the server list afterwards I can’t find a single one.

Easy to reproduce, I hope. Just show the server info from a few different servers and eventually Chivalry should hiccup a bit. Then you’re forced to either pick one of the shown servers or restart the game.

This, but after I crash from it the first time it never happens again if I restart the game for some reason.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.