Should you be able to attack on 0 stamina?

• I think no tbh, very annoying when my opponent fails with their stamina use but wins because I get too cocky and they insta-oh me. Also feels cheap when I do it :>

• @Rekrab:

I think no tbh, very annoying when my opponent fails with their stamina use but wins because I get too cocky and they insta-oh me. Also feels cheap when I do it :>

Don’t get cocky then :/ just drain him with a riposte.
    But uh, what would you do if you can’t parry and attack? footwork?

• I don’t really understand the stamina drain, it seems like sometimes you go to 0 and then get a magic boost.

So are you saying you can attack with 0 stamina - but at the same time any parry will fail at 0 stamina?

• yeah stamina should definitely be more limiting than it is now…

• Should you be able to sprint on 0 stamina?

I think no tbh, very annoying when my opponent fails with their stamina use but wins because I get too cocky and they insta-sprint me. Also feels cheap when I do it :>

• Way to make the game even more annoying.

TBS please:

• Buff stamina
    • Return old stun timers (the quick stuns)
    • Bring back parry riposte.

• @gregcau:

I don’t really understand the stamina drain, it seems like sometimes you go to 0 and then get a magic boost.

So are you saying you can attack with 0 stamina - but at the same time any parry will fail at 0 stamina?

No I just mean that when they’re on 0 stamina they need to dodge because they screwed up

• war of the vikings has this and its just fucking terrible

• You should be able to attack when out of stamina, but not jump. Also, breathing heavy should be lowered so that you immediately go on the offensive when you hear it instead of allowing MaAs 2 dodges and everyone still having about 3 parries. Breathing heavy should mean the next parry dazes and there’s no dodges left (making sure to plan for the 1-2 seconds of stamina regen MaAs will get from back pedaling, so you can punish him before he can regen fast enough to dodge again quickly after breathing heavy).

But overall reduce stamina usage across the board so it’s more similar on release so that fights last longer and winning 1vs2+ is more common again.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.