CHIVALRY: CRASHIVAL CRASHWARE

• SO I INDEEED DO LOVE THIS GAME, 5 CRASHES IN A ROW TRYING TO JOIN SERVERS HAS DEFINITELY NOT PUT ME OFF PLAYING TONIGHT AFTER A HARD DAY OF WORK. I HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE MARVELOUS WORK TORN BANNER STUDIOS, I CAN’T EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THE UPCOMING RELEASE OF 7TH GEN CONSOLE VERSIONS. I AM SURE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE PC VERSION OF THE GAME TO YOUR BEST ABILITY AND TO KEEP US UPDATED!

SINCERELY, BIG FAN

• are you trying to join from the view server info menu or directly from the browser double clicking or right click join?

i noticed that if a server is full and i’m looking at the info, i crashed a couple times retrying to join, but never joining directly. Could be related idk.

• Yep ^

gotta close the browser if you fail to join a server for any reason (wrong password, its full, etc)

otherwise you crash, gotta close and reopen that

• Crashadel is the best map, then there’s Crashfront.

• Best rotation.

Battlegrounds -> Citadel -> Coldfront.

and by that i mean worst rotation.

• For you guys with the constant crashes… simply saying it on here does not get them fixed. attach the .dmp file with .log and send it to our contact@tornbanner.com email and we will investigate. Please try to be more constructive.

Also moving this to the proper thread.

• I see the .dmp files in the steam dump folder, which .log file is it?

• Mod

It’ll be these ones: C:\Users\Monkey\Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs