So How's The Game Selling?

• Are the game sales currently reaching the expectation? When will we get some cool member.

For those who don’t understand this curiosity : The better the game sales : the more successful it is : the more Cool Features Thorn Banner will be able to add along the way.
    New Sales = New Game modes, Weapons, Customization…
    It also tells us how big the community will become : lots of events, cool mods…

The only thing I know is that they on the top 5 steam sales for today (since it was just released) but it’s not a precise indication.

Anyone can Find a number? Thorn Banner will comment on this after some time?

• Developer

We won’t be releasing sales numbers any time soon, but may in the future when more is known.

• hehe the answer came really quickly. Thanks.

I saw an advertisement banner for chivalry medieval warfare on Gamebanshee. Is this your doing?

I was awesomely surprised to see advertisement for this game.

• Oh i hope this game sells VERY well. Such a acheivement in gaming needs to be recognized. Haven’t been any game this innovative in a lonnnnng time. Thanks Torn Banner for this amazing peice of work!

• @akarnir:

hehe the answer came really quickly. Thanks.

I saw an advertisement banner for chivalry medieval warfare on Gamebanshee. Is this your doing?

I was awesomely surprised to see advertisement for this game.

Most likely was and, i believe chivalry is number 2 for top sellers at the moment