No!, M'Lord.

• after reaching level 43 and realizing that theres not much more left to keep my interest in the game like before, i took a few weeks off of playing. so i fired up the ole chiv a week ago and decided to go ffa’ing to kill an hour of free time. i got in with a bunch of fellows who were also playing knight, and we proceded to crouch and crawl along saying “No! M’Lord”. 'twas a hoot.
    logged in a few days later and did the same, found some knights doing the same, but this time, whenever an maa, vannie, or, bless her heart, an archer attacked the group, they were swiftly gang banged and r ap ed. it was one of the better hours of chiv i have played lately.

so what say ye, o high level chiv players, to what levels of shenanigans have you taken this game now……

• @LordBenedictIronclaw:

so what say ye, o high level chiv players, to what levels of shenanigans have you taken this game now……

They join the low rank servers and go 50 to 2.

• @gregcau:

They join the low rank servers and go 50 to 2.

I did that with sling before the flinch was removed, never used my secondary, it was a heapload of fun.

• Sometimes I just run around with fists punching people and running away laughing. Half the time they chase me, half the time they stand there and laugh back. Sometimes they get their fists out and follow me, and we assemble a gang, and we hunt for unwary peasants to fist.

• Nothing is more satisfying than kicking an archer mid-draw off of a ledge - friendly or enemy, then spamming “You’re welcome” as he falls screaming, never accepting it.

Stand in front of the top ballista on Hillside and have someone shoot you off the ledge. I still almost tear up laughing as my body flies into oblivion.

Pull out fists, get right in front of another player, look down, press C.

tickle tickle

• yesterday i joined a gang of knights and vannies fisting. one archer, bless her heart, attacked one of the gang, which at this point had about 7 knights and one van, and we just chased her for about half a map. finally caught that silly archer and the fist beating was awesome. everyone jumped on the archer and gang ra ped it. great laughs.

• I hopped in Mike Mulligans and talked him and the server to play smear the queer where there is 1 sling archer and everyone else is maul. The one that kills the archer becomes the archer. The kicker is that the game speed is turned up to 200% Laughed and played for like 2 hours. The archer runs around like a chicken with it’s head cut off and the mauls are swinging wildly tking each other. Lots of fun!!! This is a game I created last year on the |ĶأĻă| Thunderdome server. We play it on occasion for kicks.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.