HWS stab flinch bug or balance issue :p

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DzI3KBzee4&feature=youtu.be

So I was dueling with Najo and at 0:06 in the video, he got flinched by my stab and I combo-ed into an overhead.
    He then overheaded and flinched me. Normally this only ever happens when I use zwei or something but this time I was using a morning star. Another thing to note was that this was quite hard to replicate, which leads me to think it may be a bug. Tell me your thoughts, thanks.

(PS. Is this the right subforum for this thread?)

• raising and lowering your shield cancels flinch

• Najo is an exploiter known since the beginning of time, no one expects a fair fight from him.
    He has been using the shield bug since you cant ignore flinch by hammering lmb

• @TheFunnySide:

Najo is an exploiter known since the beginning of time, no one expects a fair fight from him.

Still, the issue should be fixed, right?

• @TheFunnySide:

Najo is an exploiter known since the beginning of time, no one expects a fair fight from him.

An exploiter eh?.. Ive never internationally used a bug to gain an advantage over anyone. I don’t need to, However Some things are broken and unavoidable. I don’t know if hitting mid combo with a fast weapon like the hws is a bug or no. Some will say yes and some will say no. Tbh i wish a developer would comment on questions like these.

I think if the weapon speed allows for it then its probably not a bug.

• dude to this day you used that bug over 10000 times this is not a made up number. This is nothing that happens unconsciously, every single time someone hits you use that move to get a free hit. You probably even think you are good at this game, but no its simply impossible to defeat someone that has mirrordamage on you

• Censored g****s. Very tempting thread this but its a bear trap tbh.

• Shields should be removed together with archers, charge and dodge. TBS can’t fix them so similar to the achievements they should just be removed.

• @Xylvion:

Shields should be removed together with archers, charge and dodge. TBS can’t fix them so similar to the achievements they should just be removed.

By that logic whole chivalry should be removed, right?

• @Xylvion:

Shields should be removed together with archers, charge and dodge. TBS can’t fix them so similar to the achievements they should just be removed.

^what the balance patch should have been