Please Fix This!

• http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame/comments/2h32py/fix_this_please/

Too lazy to type it out again, so click on the link above please.

Tell me what you guys think.

• To lazy to click the link. How about you repost it here.

• I was almost too lazy to approve this thread.

• http://imgur.com/b1AQQye
    If you pay attention the the areas in which I highlighted, you’ll notice that the color scheme is not there. This is extremely apparent with the Knight, as he has only a small spot in the middle where the color scheme shows up. MAA is better, it shows more of the color scheme all around, but has that middle piece with none at all.
    The Archer and Vanguard, however, have a huge amount of their color scheme showing comparatively to the Knight. This has always annoyed me that the Knight barely has any customization in terms of color. What I mean by that is what actually shows. Within the customization tab itself, it’s equal for all classes, but, the actual appearance differs a lot.
    I hope you all understand/see what I’m trying to get at. The Vanguard, MAA, and Archer color scheme shows up a lot more than the Knight’s color scheme.
    My hope is that TBS can fix this. Let me know what you guys think. P.S. Thanks to all who helped me with the shoot. Took me two hours to get four volunteers.

There you go.

Honestly, this doesn’t bother me at all and in fact I like it this way. I think if you allowed the different color scheming for MaAs and knights, it wouldn’t look as good as you think since the MaAs are wearing leather armor and the knights are wearing heavy chainmail over their breast plates. It would look really silly and tasteless if you could change that. It works for archers and vanguards because they’re wearing the right things for it.

• @SOC:

There you go.

Honestly, this doesn’t bother me at all and in fact I like it this way. I think if you allowed the different color scheming for MaAs and knights, it wouldn’t look as good as you think since the MaAs are wearing leather armor and the knights are wearing heavy chainmail over their breast plates. It would look really silly and tasteless if you could change that. It works for archers and vanguards because they’re wearing the right things for it.

one thing I would like is if you could change the color of shoulder plates on knights. I think the solid option on ag knight and one of the stripe options on mason knight allows you to do that but not for the rest of the options

• Global Moderator

Get to know the shapes of the classes. And the voices. There’s more than one way of finding out what team they’re are on.

• @lemonater47:

Get to know the shapes of the classes. And the voices. There’s more than one way of finding out what team they’re are on.

But coming back from my extended C:MW break i can see what people are on about; its so hard to distinguish the colours :O