see per the other thread

Huggles
    Zombie
    Oy
    Lemonater

lol, thats it left on the forum

greg pls.

I’m still here.

• Greg you have 3x my post count, pls don’t act like you have a life either. We’re all nerds here.

• This post is deleted!

• @Oy:

Greg you have 3x my post count, pls don’t act like you have a life either. We’re all nerds here.

Yeah he has the second most amount of posts yet still complains about my post count.

He only started when I overtook him in posts.

• @lemonater47:

Yeah he has the second most amount of posts yet still complains about my post count.

He only started when I overtook him in posts.

Its not your number of posts, it is the quality that just makes the world dumber. I just can’t figure out if you just troll all day long or you are actually at a level of intelligence your posts suggest.

• This post is deleted!

• Hey monkey I was kidding about the black thing, you didn’t have to remove the posts. I appreciate your timeliness though, you’re right on top of it.

Anyway Star Trek is way better than Star Wars.

• The problem with the Empire is that it is decidedly pro-human and enslaves other sapient species. That said, wookies make great migrant workers.

• @BillDoor:

The problem with the Empire is that it is decidedly pro-human and enslaves other sapient species. That said, wookies make great migrant workers.

Yeah, but they get hair everywhere, sound annoying and look like samsquanches. I don’t get why they don’t just use robots as workers, they already use em as soldiers. They you can use the wookies for target practice, or make a nice coat.

• @Oy:

Greg you have 3x my post count, pls don’t act like you have a life either. We’re all nerds here.

Ha, you called yourself a nerd.

• @zombojoe:

Ha, you called yourself a nerd.

I am lol. Aren’t we all?