Change in-game name without changing Steam name

• I want to change my in-game name without changing my Steam name, what’s an easy way to do this?

Please don’t say “Change your name in Steam” because I don’t want to change my name for all the games I play just because I want a different name in Chivalry.

Also the console command thing doesn’t work for a long time.

• Change your name in steam.

No joke. It’s actually the only way to do it.

• Mod

@roxunreal:

I want to change my in-game name without changing my Steam name, what’s an easy way to do this?

Please don’t say “Change your name in Steam” because I don’t want to change my name for all the games I play just because I want a different name in Chivalry.

Also the console command thing doesn’t work for a long time.

You can’t do this.

The only way of doing it is with setname command. The command does still work, it just requires admin on the server that you’re on

• Sigh, WHY is this impossible?

Anyway, how does this thing with the admin work, does he have to enable that function or approve it or something? Does the name change in that case affect only the server in question or is it changed globally?

I may just have to resort to changing my name every time I start the game and reverting the change when I exit.

• Mod

setname just requires you to be logged in as admin first before using it, it affects only the local server and not steam as a whole.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.