Fuck this shit what has torn banner been doing to this game for the past 15 months

• KICK DOESNT WORK GG I R8 9/11 - IGN
    brandi has been broken as fuck (lmao fast as fuck slash that 3 shots knights and the longest reaching attacks in the game gg) for 15 goddamn months
    2h messer is so fucking easy it drags itself, shouldnt 2 shot knights and also has too fast windups for its retarded release times
    greatsword still has .5 windups
    all vanguard weps still have way too much fucking knockback and make ripostes IMFUCKINGPOSSIBLE with short and slow knight weps (read: basically every knight primary)
    cftp is still nerfed as fuck compared to what it used to be, making knight vs maa on equal skill levels always end in the maa winning
    maa movement is way too fast
    NO FUCKING STAMINA
    SHIELD SPEEDS UP ATTACKS (WTF)
    also gg now that you increased the minimum windup to .4, broadsword outclasses even more 1h weps
    broadsword has already been the best 1h wep hands down for over a goddamn year

you fucking fucked us torn banner, you fucked this game on the june 2013 “balance patch” and you never fucking fixed it

WHERES OUR CHIVALRY THAT WE USED TO LOVE

• agree with literally everything, but morning star is still alright instead of broadsword

• That is a good list.

• -Yes plox, fix this
    -Thrusting spear is longer than brandi.
    -Agreed buffing Messer while nerfing the other swords wasn’t a good idea.
    -Should be reverted to 0.55 or 0.6 or whatever it was before
    -Agreed, even as a MAA it’s somtimes not possible to riposte them, archers are basically screwed against them if they keep turning around like crazy ducklings.
    -The problem isn’t CFtP, it’s that MAA can dodge during recovery/flinch. They shouldn’t be able to dodge away from riposte, they shouldn’t be able to dodge right after a failed parry, they shouldn’t be able to dodge right after they miss an attack, they shouldn’t be able to combo off of a dodge, they shouldn’t be able to dodge right after being hit, or right after hitting someone and most important, dodge shouldn’t cancel the flinch state (which wouldn’t happen if you couldn’t dodge during flinch).
    -MAA movement speed would be fine if dodge wasn’t so bloody stupid.
    -Yeah it’s a pain when you’re up against 3 people.
    -Should’ve been fixed years ago as it’s always been there.
    -shortsword, sabre, Morningstar, Dane Axe, LS and Messer are great 1hs as well.

• @Xylvion:

-Yes plox, fix this

Always been .5 oh windup i think. But LS also had that .5 windup.

• Broken game is broken. It can’t really be ‘fixed’ without some major changes to the fundamental game. Just play it for what it is now, if you are still playing.

• Buff warbow pls.

• On top of fixing all of this, remove the last of the bubble pls. If I miss another warhammer/flanged mace strike at point blank again I’m going to punch a hole through my monitor.

• @Psyfon:

brandi has been broken as fuck (lmao fast as fuck slash that 3 shots knights and the longest reaching attacks in the game gg) for 15 goddamn months

@Xylvion:

-Yes plox, fix this

Doesn’t the fact that brandi has a super slow release mean that while running forward and long-thrusting (giggidy) you can technically achieve more range than the spear? :/

I dunno, it kind of makes intuitive sense to me, but maybe I’m being retarded.

• @Psyfon:

KICK DOESNT WORK GG I R8 9/11 - IGN
    2h messer is so fucking easy it drags itself, shouldnt 2 shot knights and also has too fast windups for its retarded release times
    greatsword still has .5 windups
    all vanguard weps still have way too much fucking knockback and make ripostes IMFUCKINGPOSSIBLE with short and slow knight weps (read: basically every knight primary)
    cftp is still nerfed as fuck compared to what it used to be, making knight vs maa on equal skill levels always end in the maa winning
    maa movement is way too fast
    NO FUCKING STAMINA
    SHIELD SPEEDS UP ATTACKS (WTF)
    also gg now that you increased the minimum windup to .4, broadsword outclasses even more 1h weps
    broadsword has already been the best 1h wep hands down for over a goddamn year

you fucking fucked us torn banner, you fucked this game on the june 2013 “balance patch” and you never fucking fixed it

WHERES OUR CHIVALRY THAT WE USED TO LOVE

What are you on about they owe us nothing. Because of elitist queens we are here today. TB simply did what they
    demanded. Had they have listened to a wider spectrum of players including pubbers here since day of release
    we would be better off today. I don’t blame them in the slightest.

• @Xanith:

On top of fixing all of this, remove the last of the bubble pls. If I miss another warhammer/flanged mace strike at point blank again I’m going to punch a hole through my monitor.

Remove bubble and sprint lockout

warhammer smashy time was the reason i bought the game after playing the beta

• yes remove the bubble completely, its a good idea

• I got an infraction for that post. Well, i said what needed to be said.

• Without starting a war I must add since TB upped the fov default to 105? Its like Saturday Night Fever on the battlefields
    nowdays with nearly 99.9 of players just dancing as if John Travolta. Name me one change the elitists did not demand?
    As I blame them completely tbh.

• tbh loin probably sits like 6-7 feet away from a 4:3 aspect ratio monitor when he plays and thats why he uses 70 fov or something tbh

tbh

• Due to my monitor deciding it will only work with a 210 low profile card, atm I use a 17inch screen 2 feet away at fov 95.
    If some of you can just give it more time no doubt TB will address the issues within the next year. Considering
    we have a rolling player base and an expected new console intake of players.

• @Xylvion:

-Yes plox, fix this
    -Agreed buffing Messer while nerfing the other swords wasn’t a good idea.
    -Agreed, even as a MAA it’s somtimes not possible to riposte them, archers are basically screwed against them if they keep turning around like crazy ducklings.
    -The problem isn’t CFtP, it’s that MAA can dodge during recovery/flinch. They shouldn’t be able to dodge away from riposte, they shouldn’t be able to dodge right after a failed parry, they shouldn’t be able to dodge right after they miss an attack, they shouldn’t be able to combo off of a dodge, they shouldn’t be able to dodge right after being hit, or right after hitting someone and most important, dodge shouldn’t cancel the flinch state (which wouldn’t happen if you couldn’t dodge during flinch).
    -MAA movement speed would be fine if dodge wasn’t so bloody stupid.
    -Yeah it’s a pain when you’re up against 3 people.
    -Should’ve been fixed years ago as it’s always been there.
    -shortsword, sabre, Morningstar, Dane Axe, LS and Messer are great 1hs as well.

Agreed 100%

• Chiv has also dropped out of the top 100 most played games. TB plz

• Global Moderator

@Chimpanzer:

Chiv has also dropped out of the top 100 most played games. TB plz

Everyone down here is playing RO2 instead and the population is falling as it gets later into the night. America is asleep and everyone with a life in Europe is working.

It usually barely hangs in the top 100 or just drops out at this time of day.

• @Chimpanzer:

Chiv has also dropped out of the top 100 most played games. TB plz

wow that is not good, maybe they should have communicated more…

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.