Would killmoves be possible?

• I love melee games that feature killmoves or w/e you want to call it, like skyrim… a person is almost dead and you can perform a killmove that has a chance of occurring. (Not implying that’s how it should be for chivalry: warfare)

I think it would be badass to add a such thing to a melee game… I mean a shooter like bf3 has it for crying out loud, with a knife. most of the time that’s the only reason I play a good melee game, I think it just looks plane good, and very satisfying to kill someone in such a manner. I mean, killing someone like that besides hack and slashing would be amazing, I would play this game for a very long time if this can happen. Maybe you guys should find out a way this can be possible… like maybe there would be AT LEAST a specific way you can pull it off. or maybe you could built up a bar of rage or bloodthirst, or something… and trigger it somehow? or when a players health is drained to 0 they have a chance to be killmoved like how mortal kombat is… you can killmove him… or leave him… your choice. if you live long enough. Brutal killmoves FTW.

Of course you don’t have to use it, but i just think it would be a very cool addition to the game. If you get can get away with it… you sir, are a badass.

I’ve already gotten plenty of that playing Age Of Chivalry hl2 mod, I need to see some improvement in a game, not just swinging your sword back and forth like a child which is all I see happen with most players…

trigger it somehow when a person HP is drained to 0% hp and they will occasionally give you a chance to finish them off… you know… like how mortal kombat is when you finish them off? you will get a choice to do it or not.

• I think this game is too fast paced for 20 sec kill shot. It would kill you 70% of the time.

• No, it wouldnt work with this game

You can always hit/kick them again while they are dying (death animation) which is pretty awesome, it feels like a finisher and you control it. + you can continue doing shit to their ragdoll after their death

• Killshots aint cool , i want to control it myself , not pre animated stuff.

• @DeathwolfX03:

No, it wouldnt work with this game

You can always hit/kick them again while they are dying (death animation) which is pretty awesome, it feels like a finisher and you control it. + you can continue doing shit to their ragdoll after their death

This. It seems to work quite nicely atm. Sometimes you actually do some pretty wicked non intentionally decapitations.

• YOU WON’T HAVE TO KILLMOVE IS THE POINT OF THIS TOPIC, it would be nice to see improvement like this.

I’ve already gotten plenty of that playing Age Of Chivalry hl2 mod, I need to see some improvement in a game, not just swinging your sword back and forth like a child which is all I see happen with most players…

trigger it somehow when a person HP is drained to 0% hp and they will occasionally give you a chance to finish them off… you know… like how mortal kombat is when you finish them off? you will get a choice to do it or not.

• Chivalry is way too fast paced for killmoves, me thinks.
    War of the Roses gets away with it because the pace is a bit slower, and, quite frankly, it suffers from horrible imbalance and clueless players, but in Chivalry if you take the time to go through a kill move, I think there’d be several enemy on you before the animation even finished.

Would like to see even more severs, though. The downward slash with the longsword is just begging to see an enemy split in two like a banana. :D

Also, the new death animations are great. Now players don’t just ragdoll fall, they also clutch at their fountaining stumps or at the arrow protruding from their neck. Man, what a great game Chivalry has turned out to be.