High rank servers, anyone?

• we pretty much all agree that low rank servers are not worth it (i saw the poll), but what about high rank servers? i would like to see a high rank server, like say level 40+ only. would anyone else like to see that?

the reason i say this is that sometimes ill be playing a game and for whatever reason most ppl on the server will happen to be fairly high ranked, like no one under rank 30–and these games are always the most intense/fun!

ps, im a lv 44 knight/vangaurd player

• join a clan….

• @Retsnom:

join a clan….

ive tried many times, its a lot of work, and then the personality drama…besides, i dont play enough to be in a clan

• They did host a high rank server or two in the past, but unfortunately nobody ever used them.

• would be willing to try it

• Actually, we will give this a try (assuming it’s a server host option).

• Mod

@Reginhard:

Actually, we will give this a try (assuming it’s a server host option).

It’s certainly possible from the configs.

It’s not a common setting since most server owners would favour a full server of mixed classes over an empty server of l33t people. Which ever way you look at it, 40_ rank servers will be much harder to get started and keep populated.

It’s possible to get one running, especially with a largish clan of people who are game for it, but failing that I think it’d be quite tricky

• nah, splitting community further is not good. typically when i’m playing there’s only 1 populated server as it is, and splitting that would make the game unplayable, literally. Was doing a stream yesterday and the TO server i was in got all lagged out and died. Then there were 0 TO servers left with population so i had to quit playing. It was either that or play ffa so i just exited chivalry.

This basically happens anyway in the evening because basically ALL higher level players are friends with each other because we’ve all been playing the game together for like 1000’s of hours, so the servers are eventually mostly high rank anyway with a few new boobs here and there.

• k den clay
    make rank 40 server in eu, job done

• there was an official rank 40+ server that was filled with high ranks all the time, then it disappeared.

• @Rekrab:

k den clay
    make rank 40 server in eu, job done

Sure, give me $17/month and i’ll make it for you.

• @Xylvion:

there was an official rank 40+ server that was filled with high ranks all the time, then it disappeared.

Well, we can but try, I’ll have it set up today (yep that does mean that we are ditching the new map servers).

Edit: Rai was a bit tied up last night, we will get it sorted ASAP.

• The high rank server is now up and running see KnH ~ Knighthood Rank 40+ TO. For other changes to the servers that we host stick KnH in the filter.

• I’m all for it - let the high rankers earn their kills for that lemonhead on each other.