Official forum bans?

• *Made a mistake in title, should read “Official Server Bans”

Hi everyone, just wondering where you would go to contest an official server ban. I have yet to experience this in game to this point.

• Ban appeals can be made in this thread. Please be sure to follow the instructions when posting.

• @Knifelegs:

Ban appeals can be made in this thread. Please be sure to follow the instructions when posting.

Thank you kindly.

• Global Moderator

Just read your ban appeal.

Hilarious. You honestly think abuse is not a bannable offence. Abuse against an admin is even more silly. Against a female admin is a death wish.

• @lemonater47:

Just read your ban appeal.

Hilarious. You honestly think abuse is not a bannable offence. Abuse against an admin is even more silly. Against a female admin is a death wish.

What has it to do with you - why dont you mind your own business and go back to your microwave.

• Global Moderator

@gregcau:

What has it to do with you - why dont you mind your own business and go back to your microwave.

What does telling me what does this have to do to with me have to do with you?

I found it hilarious. I mean just read it.

• Thanks Gregcau. And Lemonater, if you’re not going to ban someone for calling someone a n***** repeatedly, then why are you going to turn around and ban a player for calling someone a sl*t once?

• I’ll forward along the appeal to where it needs to go, but I can assure you that all those who spout racist slurs on official servers are dealt with accordingly. The admins take this offence very seriously, but we do not inform other players of our actions taken against those who break the rules.